• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Freedom to Travel" Event

Started by Kat Kanning, May 17, 2005, 06:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Free libertarian on May 26, 2014, 06:35 PM NHFT
Let's hope he doesn't give up the location of the treasure map.  You know, THE treasure.
I hope the TSA never figures out he will talk if tickle tortured.

Russell Kanning

I just kept smiling and said "whatever we have to do and however long it takes" at the Denver airport that time with no ID. It seems to take one of their threats when you are not in a hurry :)

Free libertarian

Whew!! No mention of the treasure map yet. we could be safe.  Did you notice how that Tom Sawyer guy is still teasing us though? Maybe he DID tell them and that's why he's delaying the story..."they" could be on their way with shovels right now to the secret location.  Quick, somebody else do something!

I buried my 1965 Ernie Banks baseball card in that treasure vault and if they take THAT...I'm, I'm, I'm g-g-gonna be mad.  !@#$%^&* !!!!!   Yes, THAT will be my line in the sand!  Fuckin' government!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on May 28, 2014, 08:00 AM NHFT
Whew!! No mention of the treasure map yet. we could be safe.  Did you notice how that Tom Sawyer guy is still teasing us though? Maybe he DID tell them and that's why he's delaying the story..."they" could be on their way with shovels right now to the secret location.  Quick, somebody else do something!

I buried my 1965 Ernie Banks baseball card in that treasure vault and if they take THAT...I'm, I'm, I'm g-g-gonna be mad.  !@#$%^&* !!!!!   Yes, THAT will be my line in the sand!  Fuckin' government!

Shut up. He's probably got one of those 'annal probe listening things' now.

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Jim Johnson on May 28, 2014, 02:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on May 28, 2014, 08:00 AM NHFT

Shut up. He's probably got one of those 'annal probe listening things' now.

What?!?!!   Those bastards are annally probing Tom?  That just chaps my hide.  Dammit, if anybody is going to annally probe Tom, it's going to be me!  Oh crap, wait a minute...that's not quite what I meant to say.  What I meant to say was.. um...well...Fuckin' government!!!  >:D

Jim Johnson

I hope they're happy, listen'n to his shit all day long.

Free libertarian

We are nearing the point where somebody has a social contract to say "Uranus".  I'll just get it over with...Uranus...There, I did it. 

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on May 29, 2014, 05:47 AM NHFT

We are nearing the point where somebody has a social contract to say "Uranus".  I'll just get it over with...Uranus...There, I did it.

You can't just say Uranus.  The contract implicitly requires that you say something like, "Dude, the Government is listening to Uranus."

Tom Sawyer

Jim Johnson

"They have a 'forget ray'.  So, if you don't remember it, it probably happened." - Father Guido

Free libertarian

Uranus has rings around it or was that one Pluto....I forget....uh oh.

Tom Sawyer

So I killed time reviewing and logging footage.

Finally it was time to board the plane. As the line started moving toward the gate, the blue glove crew appeared and setup another ID check point at the gang-way to the plane. I must admit that this time it got to me, 'Those bastards are going to make me miss my flight.' I thought. I guess this will be their revenge. I kept checking to see if they were eyeballing me... it didn't seem like they were checking me out. When it was my turn to walk past them I hardened myself for another fucking-with. And it didm't happen, I walked right past on to the plane. Not sure what that was all about, never heard of them doing an ID check at the gang-way.

So eastward we flew. Until we were approaching Chicago and suddenly the plane changed it's heading. Turned out there was violent weather marching across the midwest and we were diverted to Minneapolis..

We sat on the ground for two hours, till well past midnight... Then they dumped us out and we were told the flight was cancelled. Like a bunch of refugees we and several hundred others would wander the airport looking for a place to lie down  and try and sleep. We were told we should go pick up our luggage..

Great, so now they want me to go out of the secure area and then come back in two more times before I can get the hell out of Minneapolis.I'm tired and I don't want to get stuck in Minnesota. I got smart and asked, what happens if I just leave my bags there? "Well they will send them on to your destination." Whew, so that's what I did.

I considered myself lucky to get out the next morning at 7 am on another airline.

I got a nice little note inside my equipment case announcing that the friendly blue gloved people at the TSA had gone through my checked bag.

Dang, I'm just happy to have made it back to our sanctuary in one piece.

KBCraig

Now don't you feel safer?

On one trip via Southwest, I drew an insanely great boarding position, something like A-10. Woohoo! So I grab my carry-on bag and march up, ready to be one of the first dozen people on the plane.

Nope, TSA set up a secondary inspection point at the top of the ramp, and pulled me over to look through my carry-on, again. Meanwhile, about sixty people loaded ahead of me.  >:(

The very young, polite, and sincere Blue Man sounded almost chipper as he handed back my bag with a smile and a "Thank you!"  I've been told I can look mean, but that was the first time I've ever seen someone visibly recoil in fear just from the look on my face.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: KBCraig on June 09, 2014, 02:23 PM NHFT
Now don't you feel safer?

On one trip via Southwest, I drew an insanely great boarding position, something like A-10. Woohoo! So I grab my carry-on bag and march up, ready to be one of the first dozen people on the plane.

Nope, TSA set up a secondary inspection point at the top of the ramp, and pulled me over to look through my carry-on, again. Meanwhile, about sixty people loaded ahead of me.  >:(

The very young, polite, and sincere Blue Man sounded almost chipper as he handed back my bag with a smile and a "Thank you!"  I've been told I can look mean, but that was the first time I've ever seen someone visibly recoil in fear just from the look on my face.

I stumbled over that power when I was 19.  ...stupid DMV.

Russell Kanning

Best load for us to get from SLC to Dallas ....... it says it is TSA equipment :(
..... I guess we will haul the heavy load ..... food. :)