• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Sprawling compound" in Grafton.

Started by KBCraig, September 02, 2014, 04:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MTPorcupine3

To be fair, Rob Wolfe called this place a 'compound' because that's what Tim C. told him it was. I know, because I asked.

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

back in the news ?   Not yet.    Maybe we could start some rumors though.

I'll go first. ..

There is a rumor a burning porc like event could, maybe, kind of sort of happen this year.   

The secret council of event procrastinators met yesterday and we agreed to talk about it later.   Lloyd the patron saint of Procrastination would be pleased, but in a curmudgeonly way.

Becky Thatcher

Sounds to me like a committee should be formed to study whether we need to form a committee to study what kind of a committee we should form. 

Russell Kanning

I second the motion for a meeting. Graffy can vote for me.

Free libertarian

Last time Graffy came to a meeting we reminded him, no more drinking from the toilet bowl, but it WAS a hot day, so we kind of went easy on him...he looked a little dehydrated.

Okay, so moving along, we have now confirmed the rumor as a valid rumor, worthy of kicking around.   There MIGHT be some kind of event.

I think the next secret meeting will be  pissing and moaning about what needs to be done, in conjunction with reminiscing about past shoulda dones.   IMHO, this may require beer and a scape goat(s).  I'll bring the beer and monitor the scape goat selection process.   

Mark D. Jacobsen

Scape goats are usually a member of a defined out-group.
Muslims are too easy now.
Trump loving statists?
Democrats that will vote Clinton, you know just because.
FSP'ers in Carroll County? There are only 2 or 3 of us.

MikeforLiberty

Quote from: Mark D. Jacobsen on June 24, 2016, 04:50 AM NHFT
FSP'ers in Carroll County? There are only 2 or 3 of us.
I know 3 off the top of my head. So, maybe 4 ;)

Mark D. Jacobsen

Really 4? I don't want to mention names. There was one who lived in Tamworth but moved down south that I know of.

MikeforLiberty

Quote from: Mark D. Jacobsen on June 24, 2016, 06:52 AM NHFT
Really 4? I don't want to mention names. There was one who lived in Tamworth but moved down south that I know of.
He was not even in my mind.
Moultonboro
Center Tuftonboro (new last year)
Brookfield (now that I think of it there are early movers that I didn't think of)
Y'all are welcome at the Lakes Region meetings.

Free libertarian

Quote from: MikeforLiberty on June 24, 2016, 09:21 AM NHFT
Quote from: Mark D. Jacobsen on June 24, 2016, 06:52 AM NHFT
He was not even in my mind.
Moultonboro
Center Tuftonboro (new last year)
Brookfield (now that I think of it there are early movers that I didn't think of)
Y'all are welcome at the Lakes Region meetings.

I keep meaning to check this out,  glad you guys are doing this.