• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Web site errors.

Started by Karl, January 31, 2005, 11:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Karl

Hey Kat,

I tried registering with the WIKI, and got this error message after I entered my info:

Sea Surfing (CSRF) detected. Operation blocked.

I was going to try to post the contents of this NH Supreme Court opinion into the WIKI (since I can only find in a Google cache).

Also, is it possible to get the nhunderground.com domain fully integrated in?? Currently, deep links still show the "soulawakenings" domain, and Alexa, the internet rating web site, is ranking soulawakenings instead of nhunderground.? It might be better from a promtional standpoint to always have NHUndergound.com in your URLs.? Also, the forum doesn't show deep links at all in the address bar, so it is not possible to bookmark a particular thread, which is something I like to do now and then.

Kat Kanning

Usually when you get that Sea Surfing notice, there's a button to click to actually go ahead and post.

As for the deep links, if I knew how to do all that without actually moving my whole website, I'd do it.