• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fuck it I quit.

Started by Tom Sawyer, September 22, 2014, 10:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

20 buck pot was probably 3 percent THC. Modern pot 15, 20 or I've heard of 30 percent THC. No seeds, little stick. Grown indoors under lights.

Russell Kanning

well ... you guys will know people in Maine who will be buying legally soon eh?

WithoutAPaddle

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 24, 2014, 10:33 PM NHFT
well ... you guys will know people in Maine who will be buying legally soon eh?

I remember when the drinking age went down in Maine before it did in New Hampshire.   We all found out where the Red Roof Tavern and The Barrel In(Inn?) were in a hurry.   In fact, they might not have even existed before the drinking age went down.

blackie

I grow and sell in Maine legally as a medical marijuana caregiver. I charge $200-300 per oz. My cost of production is probably around $75 per oz, but that really depends how much my time is worth. The wholesale cost if I sell to a dispensary is $175-$200. Dispensaries in Maine sell for $300-400 per oz.

Anyways, it doesn't take a patient long to realize that they can buy an oz from a caregiver, and resell it for $100 more than they bought it for.

Most of my strains are in the 10-20% THC range. I have a strain with only 3% THC. But it has 6% CBD.