• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Please help

Started by John, October 18, 2014, 01:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

As posted elsewhere:

If you were wanting to "(some day") help me with this mission, NOW would be a great time to give.

EVERYONE HAS BEEN WINNING.
I've already won by being willing to answer the calling to do what God invited me to do.
Those who have already been supportive have kept Peaceful Assembly Church going for much longer than I could have on my own.
Those who have been ignoring - well, they are winning in their own special way.
NOW, THAT IS A LOT OF WINNING. :)

A while back, I told the Board of Directors that I figured that I could maybe keep going until Thanksgiving.
I've spent EVERYTHING I had, and I've been (for almost 4 1/2 years) the UNPAID, FULL-TIME, VOLUTEER pastor and sexton to get Peaceful Assembly Church this far. I am ENORMOUSLY THANKFUL to a big-hand-full of supporters who have made a HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Now, for the first time in many, many, years (a quarter-century or so) I'm unable to keep up with bills.
I'm needing to make the "classic" choice between food and other important things.
I'll need substantial help if I'm to keep at it.

If you want to sustain the property - which I gave away to Peaceful Assembly Church more than a year ago - then please give directly to Peaceful Assembly Church.

If you want me to be able to keep going here, with the Peace and Forgiveness mission, please HELP ME now.
Any small or large contribution/gift to me, John Connell, will help to keep me going.

860 Main St,
Grafton Center, NH
Thanks for your consideration.

<3 Peace

John

PLEASE feel free to re-post this, ANYWHERE you can think of, where there may be others who might care.
Thanks.
:) <3 Peace

John

Update:

Before 24 had passed, at 8:30ish on Sunday morning a man (who said that he is "not very religious" but, who was already well aware of the work being done here) arrived at Peaceful Assembly Church with a substantial personal gift. He expressed that it was quite by chance that he had seen my plea for help so soon. He had seen it on the NHundergroud forum. He had driven almost an hour to get here right away. The fact that this happened so fast was really a boost for my spirits, and his generous gift was enough to pull me out of the immediate crisis. His gift inspires me to continue holding on to our 1st Sunday (1:00p.m.) Meetings throughout the winter. ...

More info soon. 

<3 Peace

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: John on October 22, 2014, 10:17 PM NHFT
Update:

Before 24 had passed, at 8:30ish on Sunday morning a man (who said that he is "not very religious" but, who was already well aware of the work being done here) arrived at Peaceful Assembly Church with a substantial personal gift. He expressed that it was quite by chance that he had seen my plea for help so soon. He had seen it on the NHundergroud forum. He had driven almost an hour to get here right away. The fact that this happened so fast was really a boost for my spirits, and his generous gift was enough to pull me out of the immediate crisis. His gift inspires me to continue holding on to our 1st Sunday (1:00p.m.) Meetings throughout the winter. ...

More info soon. 

<3 Peace

Glad to hear of your boost, both materially and spiritually.

Russell Kanning

and in case it is not mentioned before
when John needs help .... it can be very little, since he lives quite frugally :)