• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

long hairs

Started by Jim Johnson, October 20, 2014, 08:10 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

"When questioned about their failure to perform as expected, the older recruits replied consistently that when they received their required military haircuts, they could no longer 'sense' the enemy, they could no longer access a 'sixth sense,' their 'intuition' no longer was reliable, they couldn't 'read' subtle signs as well or access subtle extrasensory information."

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2014/03/the-truth-about-long-hair.html?m=1

Free libertarian

When I first saw the title to this thread, I thought surely it was about nose hairs.  Cuz every time I trim the long hairs in my nose I lose track of the trimmers in the hinterlands of the medicine cabinet, UNTIL my nose hairs grow back....coincidence? 

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

I think I'll just braiding my nose hairs...

I'd grow my hair long again if it gave me esp and if I wouldn't  look like Bozo with no hair on top.

Johnson and his lustrous hair... he is just itching to let his freak flag fly again!

dalebert

You don't need an excuse, Jim. We're libertarians. Grow your hair if you want to.

Jim Johnson

Well, now that I have your permission....

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 20, 2014, 07:32 PM NHFT

Perfect snarky libertarian tone. You pass the test.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 20, 2014, 08:52 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 20, 2014, 07:32 PM NHFT

Perfect snarky libertarian tone. You pass the test.

I've been practicing.

blackie

I stopped getting haircuts about two years ago.

Brushing hair kinda sucks. I didn't have to brush or comb my hair from 1996 to 2013.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: blackie on October 21, 2014, 07:13 PM NHFT
I stopped getting haircuts about two years ago.

Brushing hair kinda sucks. I didn't have to brush or comb my hair from 1996 to 2013.

Hippy and a doper...  :icon_pirat: ;)

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 20, 2014, 04:46 PM NHFT

I'd grow my hair long again if it gave me esp and if I wouldn't  look like Bozo with no hair on top.

I used to let that discourage me too, till I decided to just keep the top covered with a bandana or tuque.

Russell Kanning

I might have to go with long hair just to make Tom Sawyer jealous.