• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

She got those weddin' bell blues...

Started by CNHT, January 22, 2006, 12:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

Just kidding!

Amy's getting married!

Hey all you Liberty Ladies! Thanks for the FUN FUN FUN!

Any of you who missed Amy's shower this weekend missed quite a DO!

I am usually working amongst so many men, I forgot what fun it was to go out and raise hell with a few women for a change! While the 'boys' played poker, we were out there getting the whole place hopping. And I even found a few more rock star wannabes!

The 14 in attendance with Myself were:

Amy Beaudet, guest of honor
Carol McGuire
Candy Van Wyk
Sandy Citarella Pierre
Kate Rick
Margot Keyes
April Smith
Suzanne Hudson
Dawn Lincoln
Jenn Coffey
Karen Pratt
Edwina Houlmiere

And of course thanks to Chris Lopez who with Keith Murphy, a manager of the Derryfield, arranged for a wonderful buffet.
[The only thing missing was a male stripper!]

Anyway, I learned that Kate is a guitar player and hope she can join Chris and me for some guitar picking sometime..I was inspired by the band and went home and learned a couple new songs. :-) Chris needs to get her amp fixed and Kate needs to dust hers off!
Heck we gotta practice for 4th of July -- the annual Libertarian Rock Fest over at the McGondel's!

Come to think of it, that's right after the Porc Fest, which is the last week of June.
Anyway, we missed you Llalania, Kat, Edi, Cathleen, Gloria, Annie, Caren, Amethyste and any other ladies I may not have not met.

;D

Kat Kanning

Cool :)  Sounds like it was a lot of fun!  Glad you came back to the group, too, Jane.

Friday

Quote from: CNHT on January 22, 2006, 12:39 AM NHFT

And I am missing one I know because we were joking about being 13 of us until Suzanne came in but I still can't think of the 14th!  I hope that person will speak up....and forgive me for not being able to remember.

Edwinna H.  :)

CNHT

Quote from: Friday on January 22, 2006, 08:15 AM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on January 22, 2006, 12:39 AM NHFT

And I am missing one I know because we were joking about being 13 of us until Suzanne came in but I still can't think of the 14th!  I hope that person will speak up....and forgive me for not being able to remember.

Edwinna H.  :)

Oops you're right....I thought I'd written her, I did not forget her, but it must have been erased before I posted.
OK I'll fix that now.

ravelkinbow

It was an awesome time for a awesome lady and I can't wait till we get together again!

Kat Kanning

CNHT

Quote from: katdillon on January 24, 2006, 07:11 PM NHFT
Here are Margot's photos from the gun class before the wedding shower  :grouphug:

http://www.soulawakenings.com/underground/tikiwiki/tiki-browse_gallery.php?galleryId=16

Jenn posted hers to her 360 Yahoo account. I really actually like the one of me with Candy.

ravelkinbow

Kat you can pull any of the pics you would like off of my yahoo 360 and post them here, I don't know how and you are the guru  ;D

CNHT

Quote from: ravelkinbow on February 06, 2006, 11:27 PM NHFT
Kat you can pull any of the pics you would like off of my yahoo 360 and post them here, I don't know how and you are the guru  ;D

We had a ball playing poker Sat nite. I took the whole pot. LOL
Now I need a dress for the wedding or something decent to wear and I hate shopping UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!