• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Aspire to Inspire 37 "officialy" meets Grafton Center Art 4 Peace Gathering

Started by John, November 16, 2014, 05:55 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

FYI:
I met Alexander Annunziata (of Aspire to Inspire 37) by a series of coincidences. I've
described him to others as being "on fire" with God's Love - and  with his Love
of God - and being full of energy. While his faith is rock solid, his energy seems
"somewhat" :) "unharnessed" and I've not been able to keep up with
even half of what he's been doing. After several more "coincidental timing"
encounters; ... SURPRIZE  - THIS IS HAPPENING. As always - All Peaceful People are
welcome. :) <3 Peace

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AspiretoInspire37/

From Alex's Facebug posts:

" please
come join us at peacfull assembly church to discuse the groups Aspire to Inspire 37, Art
for peace and come up with the plans to grow and be creative. The Group will run off
donations and the sales of any art work we prduce by bringing it to farmers markets and
crafts fairs. We are collectivly trying to help eachother and suport a local church. This
group is just for the art work and we can discuse what others are open to. We have been
doing this all summer and would like to add more colaberative works and have a place of
peace to work in for the winter and have been blessed with the opertunity to meet at
peacful assembly church. the meeting is at 2pm tomorrow. please feel free to come and
bring a note book to draw or write or what ever art form you are comfortable with. All
are welcome..
860 main st.
Rt 4 Grafton Nh center
2pm - "

AS IN TODAY, SUNDAY, 2:00 p.m

Pat K

John

Yeah, it will be good to have you back again.
Just getting started Pat. Looks like there will be plenty more.

Nice small group for organization meeting. Nice folks - including some nice kidos who are not in the pictures.
Just getting our feet on the ground. This has potential.