• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Becky Thatcher

Started by Tom Sawyer, December 19, 2014, 05:57 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

She's my younger woman. Well, I'm no cradle robber, but she is younger by almost a month.

Happy Birthday Becky Thatcher!

:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:
:bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2:
:party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020:

Jim Johnson

Pat K

Tom Sawyer

William just finished hooking up her speaker system to the computer. "Happy as a little girl" she said. Pandora sounds good. Lovely to hear the bass guitar, John Paul Jones the "secret sauce" to Led Zeppelin.

Free libertarian

Make sure there's a fire extinguisher handy when you're blowing out the candles!  Just in case.  ;D

Becky Thatcher

Wise words of experience from Obi Bob Kenobi.  ;D  Not sure I have the lung capacity to blow out all my candles this year!  ;D 8)

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.  It's been a great day.  We took a nice long walk up the road and I got to aggravate my loved ones with a rousing game of Aggravation...in which I kicked ass...not to brag or anything.  And the new speakers make listening to music a joy.  I've been grooving on my John Prine station on Pandora.

jerryswife

Happy, happy birthday to ya', may you have many, many more!!

Becky Thatcher

Russell Kanning

yeah

pandora? must be nice that internet thingie and all

John