• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

More lack of discernment in the Keene movement

Started by Tom Sawyer, December 29, 2014, 12:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

K neth

Quote from: blackie on August 31, 2017, 09:12 AM NHFT
I think it was mostly self funded. Bring your own, and bring some extras.

In my experience that would have resulted in clusters of torches throughout the crowd, not the creepy uniform sea of torches in the photo-op.  There are a variety of types, but 2 types seem to dominate.  It looks a lot like when the Soros truck shows up with thousands of stylish crisp new flags for the occasion.  I'm hoping to learn for sure, but am not at all networked into that crowd, and my webfu has failed.

Russell Kanning

ya government agents might go for more custom stuff

Tom Sawyer

Somewhere was a meeting that went something like this... "Well, dang it Hal, that sure cuts into our tiki party sales demographic. Better call the factory in China and tell them to halt production for a while! Send all we have in stock to Northern Idaho sales are sure to remain strong there!"

Russell Kanning

think of what it does to the AI machines deciding all of this

Jay

"A prominent figure in the white nationalist movement argued he is a "shock jock" who runs a "racist podcast" before he was denied bond on Thursday evening."

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/cantwell-denied-bond-after-appeal-by-commonwealth/article_fe984c46-8e72-11e7-9aa6-d34fb61df2fb.html

Tom Sawyer

Even though the guy is an asshole... I don't think it is appropriate to withhold bond. He did turn himself in and he didn't commit the crime of the century.

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 31, 2017, 10:38 PM NHFT
Even though the guy is an asshole... I don't think it is appropriate to withhold bond. He did turn himself in and he didn't commit the crime of the century.

Unlike some others, I would happily walk across the street to piss on him even if he wasn't on fire.

But yes: I oppose all forms of pretrial detention except in the most extreme circumstances. Bail/bond are only supposed to ensure appearance at trial, and in today's worldwide-connected law enforcement computer systems, someone who doesn't appear *will* get caught at some point.

Anything more than that amounts to pre-conviction punishment. Even for C*ntwell.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: KBCraig on August 31, 2017, 11:49 PM NHFT

Unlike some others, I would happily walk across the street to piss on him even if he wasn't on fire.

Let's keep your personal life out of this.   ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: KBCraig on August 31, 2017, 11:49 PM NHFT

Anything more than that amounts to pre-conviction punishment. Even for C*ntwell.

I think you are on the mark.

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Apparently this is Cantwell's attorney
Elmer Woodard

Jay

I guess they did not have lint rollers in the 18th century.

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning