• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

More lack of discernment in the Keene movement

Started by Tom Sawyer, December 29, 2014, 12:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

That said, I do see a lot of people dragging him through the mud without having bothered to meet him or talk to him about it.

Russell Kanning

as best as I can recall .... back when I was in the Seals .... I dragged that guy to safety through 1 mile of mud

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 13, 2015, 05:33 PM NHFT
as best as I can recall .... back when I was in the Seals .... I dragged that guy to safety through 1 mile of mud

I can tell that you were Seal Team 9-3/4.

MaineShark

Mud has frequently been used to seal things.  Just look at old log cabins.

Tom Sawyer

Free libertarian

The rain and the mud at Wood Stock was horrible, horrible, but then Jimi came on and everything was beautiful man....beautiful!

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on January 14, 2015, 07:05 AM NHFT

The rain and the mud at Wood Stock was horrible, horrible, but then Jimi came on and everything was beautiful man....beautiful!
;D 8)
Don't take the brown acid.
Jimi was Army Airborne, of course  he was more interested in the guitar, lucky for us music fans.

dalebert

Quote from: FTL_Ian on January 13, 2015, 11:33 AM NHFT
Well, JP did apologize for upsetting Dale.  He owned up.  Besides that, I've never heard of anyone claiming they've been wronged by JP.

Wait... he apologized for "upsetting" me or for lying to me? Be very clear on what exactly he owned up to. Maybe you should go back and look at what he actually said because I don't know. I avoided all of that because I was being threatened with a lawsuit. I'm not even going to go into any details about suspicions that he may have actually been telling me a LOT of lies because that would be getting a bit personal on a public space and I really am trying to put all that behind me forever and never ever fucking deal with him again if at all possible. This is about you. You know for a fact that he told one lie because it involved you and you personally verified to me that it was a lie. Again, leaving out details because this thread is about you and your lack of discernment as you're part of the Keene movement. At least you're the one who's taken up the torch of arguing to the contrary.

Just how far in the past does an action have to be for it to be considered irrelevant to you? Mark's a completely different person than he was many years ago for things he has since owned up to and clearly learned from. I mean, technically EVERYTHING is in the past. This post will be in the past after I hit the "post" button. This is getting fucking ridiculous.

dalebert

Tom Sawyer

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

we love you anyways Dale

hey we gotta rally the troops here ..... I got called out by K'neth in a personal message for spelling his name wrong. I need my other Seal team members to back me up on this one.

ya know for us guys that survived the mud at woodstock ... spelling is the least of our problems.

Tom Sawyer

Maybe there has just been a little confusion... maybe instead of saying "I was a SEAL, errrrrr!" He meant to say "I am the Walrus, coo coo ca chew!"

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 20, 2015, 04:37 PM NHFT
Maybe there has just been a little confusion... maybe instead of saying "I was a SEAL, errrrrr!" He meant to say "I am the Walrus, coo coo ca chew!"

I can see how someone might be confused there.

Pat K

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 20, 2015, 02:14 PM NHFT
we love you anyways Dale

hey we gotta rally the troops here ..... I got called out by K'neth in a personal message for spelling his name wrong. I need my other Seal team members to back me up on this one.

ya know for us guys that survived the mud at woodstock ... spelling is the least of our problems.

Who's K'neth ?