• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

More lack of discernment in the Keene movement

Started by Tom Sawyer, December 29, 2014, 12:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Pat K on January 20, 2015, 07:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 20, 2015, 02:14 PM NHFT
we love you anyways Dale

hey we gotta rally the troops here ..... I got called out by K'neth in a personal message for spelling his name wrong. I need my other Seal team members to back me up on this one.

ya know for us guys that survived the mud at woodstock ... spelling is the least of our problems.

Who's K'neth ?

Jeez Pat ya gotta keep up here. All sunburnt and smelling of fish doesn't mean you can't check in here occasionally.

Dude in Keene that I'm hoping to trick into painting a fence.
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=27261.msg356490#msg356490

Tom Sawyer

Mark 69 dude!    *in my best Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure voice*

Russell Kanning

I agree PatK .... until someone hangs out here for a year .... we can't be expected to remember his name. :)

Tom Sawyer

My Response To The Brad Spangler Situation
Kelsey Eichhorn-Fetterhoff
http://youtu.be/UbyZH-H79GE?t=3m53s

FTL called out on putting clicks ahead of, well, a fifteen year old girl.

Free libertarian

Yellow matter custard
Dripping from a dead dog's eye  :icon_guitarist: 

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

Double ouch.     

Although the Lysander Spooner coffee mug was a nice touch.   ;D

FTL_Ian

Quote from: dalebert on January 14, 2015, 12:55 PM NHFT
Wait... he apologized for "upsetting" me or for lying to me? Be very clear on what exactly he owned up to. Maybe you should go back and look at what he actually said because I don't know.

I believe he apologized for threatening you with court.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 26, 2015, 12:54 PM NHFT

Tom, this person didn't even hear the conversation to which she is referring.  Her name wasn't even mentioned and it didn't even happen on a show that I was hosting.  (So I knew nothing about it, but got targeted for it.)  Don't believe everything you hear about us, especially when you could just ask one of us about it rather than dragging FTL through the mud.  She said she was going to provide evidence to Mark and she never did. 

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: FTL_Ian on January 31, 2015, 08:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 26, 2015, 12:54 PM NHFT

Tom, this person didn't even hear the conversation to which she is referring.  Her name wasn't even mentioned and it didn't even happen on a show that I was hosting.  (So I knew nothing about it, but got targeted for it.)  Don't believe everything you hear about us, especially when you could just ask one of us about it rather than dragging FTL through the mud.  She said she was going to provide evidence to Mark and she never did.

Ian, I have to have doubts about what you say because of past duplicity with examples as shown in this thread."the employment of cunning and duplicity in statecraft or in general conduct"

And to play the Ian card "I" didn't drag FTL through the mud, she did. By the way I found her video separately from your enemies over at Stop Free Keene. Viewing info about the kiddie diddler Brad Spangler.

As has been pointed out by many others, including Mark, your public position on age of consent has contributed to these PR problems. It is often perceived as cover for pedophiles, by both the public at large and the actual pedophiles. Academic arguments are trumped by real world results. Nothing is a bigger family repellant than kiddie diddling.

The problem, as I see it, is you are free to put whatever kind of content up on your show that you like. At the same time people are free to be unhappy with it, and withdraw support. You are free to have whoever you want cohost your show. But, don't be surprised if the shit splashes on to everyone if they turn out to be a turd.

So how about a link to the content in question? That should clear things right up.

Russell Kanning

I don't think Tom is gunna talk Ian into paintin that fence for him this summer. :)

K neth

John talked me into painting the PAC fence, but then I caught a ride out of town before getting the chance.

Tom Sawyer

;D ;D ;D

You guys make me laugh, which is something that keeps me coming back.  :) 8)

PAC has a pretty wild paint job on the fence. I like the colorful addition to the traditional church.  :D

dalebert

Quote from: FTL_Ian on January 31, 2015, 07:58 PM NHFT
I believe he apologized for threatening you with court.

So he didn't apologize for lying, the subject that this thread is all about, and the thing that you said was in his past while personally factually knowing that he did recently. Gotcha.