• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

More lack of discernment in the Keene movement

Started by Tom Sawyer, December 29, 2014, 12:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 12, 2017, 10:30 PM NHFT

Cantwell fights back tears...

More tears than when he got a face full of pepper spray (after having blasted some others with his own spray)?

I've got nothing for the guy. Never did, and Molyneux is worse.

Free libertarian

One of the statements Mr. Cantwell made in his video was something to the effect that "everybody and their mother were messing with him".   I'm here to say, "hey man, no mothers". 

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on August 14, 2017, 07:19 AM NHFT
One of the statements Mr. Cantwell made in his video was something to the effect that "everybody and their mother were messing with him".   I'm here to say, "hey man, no mothers". 
.....more proof that I am not part of everybody. Although my mother would have spanked him for being a little shit, which used to be grounds for corporal punishment in southern Minnesota.

Tom Sawyer

I see that Cantwell is back to "entertaining" his audience.

These idiots, either right or left, are determined to create destruction. With social media and "The Media" emotion propagates rapidly.

I wish the ghost of America future could show people how being baited into the angry discourse will likely cause more harm than they realize.

KBCraig

Free libertarian

I can't help but wonder what internal things might be tormenting Mr. Cantwell.  He's fairly articulate and intelligent, but seems full of hate.  Sad.

blackie

Homeboy has a video on the front page of the CNN website

http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/08/17/christopher-cantwell-fearful-jpm-orig.vice-news-chris-cantwell

White supremacist chokes up in new video
Christopher Cantwell, one of the white supremacist organizers featured in Vice's documentary about Charlottesville, Virginia, appears fearful in another video posted the same weekend as the attack.

Jay

He wanted his extra 15 minutes of fame, and he sure got it.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jay on August 18, 2017, 02:46 PM NHFT
He wanted his extra 15 minutes of fame, and he sure got it.

File it under, be careful what you wish for. He is hiding out and probably trying to figure out how to make his living.

Angry New York asshole troll or agent provocateur... Doesn't really matter, same result. His shit has caused damage from Keene to the Whitehouse. Like some carpetbagger he helped accelerate further destruction of southern heritage. Managed to promote antifa and shift public opinion toward the SJW side of the spectrum.

I curse everyone that contributed to this sick bastards rise. It is much more than some academic debate. When someone comes along and gives glimpses into their character... Wise people realize the responsibility to protect the "brand" and the community.

blackie

Antifa can do no wrong, and their violence is justified.

Corey Long is upset reporters didn't get involved in fighting "nazis". He claims he was shot at, and that is when he used fire in self defense.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/08/18/corey-long-protest-photo-charlottesville-sot-ctn.cnn

Jim Johnson

Quote from: blackie on August 19, 2017, 10:22 AM NHFT

.....must be a Division of God, one of the many fine God products.

Jay

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 19, 2017, 06:38 AM NHFT
I curse everyone that contributed to this sick bastards rise. It is much more than some academic debate. When someone comes along and gives glimpses into their character... Wise people realize the responsibility to protect the "brand" and the community.

What community? People don't even agree on what NAP means, nevermind if someone is a self-destructive idiot causing more harm than good. And then what are they gonna do even if they have the balls to get involved outside of the fake world of social media, beat them with sticks until they cross the border? Honor killings?

Jay

Quote from: Jim Johnson on August 19, 2017, 11:29 AM NHFT
Quote from: blackie on August 19, 2017, 10:22 AM NHFT

.....must be a Division of God, one of the many fine God products.

Marxism acts like a religion, just with more temporal punishment.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jay on August 19, 2017, 02:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 19, 2017, 06:38 AM NHFT

What community? People don't even agree on what NAP means, nevermind if someone is a self-destructive idiot causing more harm than good. And then what are they gonna do even if they have the balls to get involved outside of the fake world of social media, beat them with sticks until they cross the border? Honor killings?

;D I have helped runoff many folks.
The minimum is I don't think I'd promote them... Even for clicks.  ;D
Just because some folks have never experienced "community" doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

blackie

I almost feel bad for Chris. They used his picture during weekend update on Saturday Night Live.

Whack lives matter.