• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

You might call my ancient rants about islam a.....

Started by Riddler, January 09, 2015, 06:00 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Riddler

Dead horse. 
It's alive & continues to be a derby winner.....
Many of you poo-pooed, scoffed, spit at, shit & pissed on my prediction about radical islam as a spreading disease around the world.
Since I made that post, oh, I don't know,  some 3+ years ago, do you believe me now?
You think the American version of "the MAN" is oppressive?
How bout you get some of that "sharia law"?

Free libertarian

If your horse is dead and you vote for Vermin Supreme, you might get a free pony. 

Jim Johnson

Riddler

Preferable to getting one's head sawed off for using the wrong prayer mat.....

KBCraig

Quote from: Riddler on January 10, 2015, 03:54 PM NHFT

Funny you should bring that up, since Muslim extremists are far more likely to kill fellow Muslims than westerners.

Free libertarian

Did you know that on average for every time the  USA drones a presumed "bad guy" about 28 innocents are killed too?   

Does that concern you or are you still trying to mount a dead horse?

Vermin Supreme 2016!

Riddler

Quote from: KBCraig on January 10, 2015, 08:01 PM NHFT

Funny you should bring that up, since Muslim extremists are far more likely to kill fellow Muslims than westerners.

Or someone that draws cartoons.
Or an infidel.
Funny how they openly proclaim their ongoing mission is to kill westerners. Maybe you don't think that applies to you, Cuz you live in the "east"

Riddler

Quote from: Free libertarian on January 11, 2015, 08:49 AM NHFT

Did you know that on average for every time the  USA drones a presumed "bad guy" about 28 innocents are killed too?   

You get you intel from al-jazeera....or the other "al".......quida?

These people remind me of that scene in animal house, where the frat brothers are overlooking the field & the rotc recruits are getting berated & verbally abused by the Sargent.
"He can't treat our pledges like that.......only WE can treat our pledges like that"
& so it goes with islam......
"They cannot kill our women & children........only WE can kill our women & children"

Jim Johnson

Riddler

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 11, 2015, 09:40 AM NHFT
Islamocamel Attack

Two people trampled to death by camel at Texas farm

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/11/camel-at-texas-farm-tramples-to-death-two-people/

Wow. That's an excellent rebuttal. .....You know they hate free staters too?.... If the day comes, when they've got you on all fours, right before the sword strike, you can proclaim your disdain for the man & the system.  Hope u can cite the Koran verbatim

Jim Johnson

Riddler

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 11, 2015, 05:34 PM NHFT
...not that it would help.

No, infidel...twould not.
In our lifetime,  smart man's bet is you will see the radical  islamist having a much larger impact on your everyday life than "the man"
Mark it

Jim Johnson

WithoutAPaddle

Quote from: Free libertarian on January 11, 2015, 08:49 AM NHFT

Quote from: Riddler on January 11, 2015, 09:13 AM NHFT
You get you intel from al-jazeera....or the other "al".......quida?

I've never seen any estimate of the innocent-to-targeted drone kill ratio that was substantially more favorable than 28 to 1.  Of course, that is a lot "better" than the ratio when we saturation bombed the 10 mile wide swath of Cambodia inaptly called, "The Ho Chi Minh Trail."

Free libertarian

Quote from: Riddler on January 11, 2015, 06:38 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 11, 2015, 05:34 PM NHFT
...not that it would help.

No, infidel...twould not.
In our lifetime,  smart man's bet is you will see the radical  islamist having a much larger impact on your everyday life than "the man"
Mark it

If "the man's" dispensation of justice includes 28 innocents killed for every alleged "bad guy"  I'd think the man may be exponentially increasing the number of people he has pissed off.   

How would you address the math of that situation ?   How about the morality of that situation? 

Can "bad guys" collateral damage or is that something only the good guys can do ?