• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

You might call my ancient rants about islam a.....

Started by Riddler, January 09, 2015, 06:00 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Esteem

Radical Islamists creating a havoc is expected. But the question is who is funcding them and giving them money and man-power?

Riddler

Thanks for taking the shit-eye off me for a while, Blacko....good times...

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning on Islam:

http://jesusisthewaythetruththelife.com/node/63

I don't know if she mentioned it, but we enjoyed a speech by an Iranian guy who grew up in a "religion of fear" (Shiite Muslim) he said. His father got ousted by the Ayatolla (spelling?) and went to Turkey. He was one of the guys who started Hezbollah and they send guys to Lebanon to be close enough to bomb Israel. He became a Christian in Turkey and enjoyed having a loving God, loving friends, and he could now love his wife. She wondered why he started being nice to her.

The other guy she is talking about grew up in a smaller sect of Islam similar to Shia. He grew up with a loving family and loved his "religion of peace". But as he investigated Muhammed he realized it was about aggressive war. His book is "Seeking Allah finding Jesus".

Allah is the tribal god of Muhammed's tribe. He is a moon god.

Russell Kanning

Riddler

Their religion and moreover, their culture(of woman and child rape, abuse of women and girls....as a matter of acceptable behavior)  is INCOMPATIBLE with western values and culture:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/06/berlin-cologne-hamburg-stuttgart-dusseldorf-new-years-migrant-sex-assault-every-major-german-city/

Goodbye Germany, Sweden, Norway,.... England & France soon.....was nice knowing ya

Free libertarian

Quote from: Riddler on January 06, 2016, 05:49 PM NHFT
Their religion and moreover, their culture(of woman and child rape, abuse of women and girls....as a matter of acceptable behavior)  is INCOMPATIBLE with western values and culture:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/06/berlin-cologne-hamburg-stuttgart-dusseldorf-new-years-migrant-sex-assault-every-major-german-city/

Goodbye Germany, Sweden, Norway,.... England & France soon.....was nice knowing ya

What kind of value system ascribes the right to initiate aggression to some people as a systemic norm so that other people "won't initiate aggression"  ?       (yes...dizzying...I know)

Riddler

Quote from: Free libertarian on January 06, 2016, 06:56 PM NHFT

What kind of value system ascribes the right to initiate aggression to some people as a systemic norm so that other people "won't initiate aggression"  ?       (yes...dizzying...I know)

Not talking about "agression" against refugees......but keeping them out...Most of them are looking for economic benefits...."free" stuff...social welfare, NOT asylum... That's why they aren't happy with the border countries that are safe havens. They want to continue on to the more affluent ones, and are quite arrogant about temporary accommodations and food. Throngs of young, healthy men, who should be fighting for their homelands, instead of demanding adherence to their religious and cultural ways in their host countries.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Riddler on January 06, 2016, 07:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on January 06, 2016, 06:56 PM NHFT

Not talking about "agression" against refugees......but keeping them out...Most of them are looking for economic benefits...."free" stuff...social welfare, NOT asylum... That's why they aren't happy with the border countries that are safe havens. They want to continue on to the more affluent ones, and are quite arrogant about temporary accommodations and food. Throngs of young, healthy men, who should be fighting for their homelands, instead of demanding adherence to their religious and cultural ways in their host countries.

You had mentioned "western values".  I posited that any kind of system that has its primary means based in force can't also bring peace.   You seem confused and believe imposed order is the same thing as peace, it's not.   

If you don't want to pay any extortion for upkeep of the throngs of cannon fodder aged foreign men, stop doing it... You're free aren't you?

Riddler

Quote from: Free libertarian on January 06, 2016, 07:36 PM NHFT

You had mentioned "western values".  I posited that any kind of system that has its primary means based in force can't also bring peace.   You seem confused and believe imposed order is the same thing as peace, it's not.   

If you don't want to pay any extortion for upkeep of the throngs of cannon fodder aged foreign men, stop doing it... You're free aren't you?

You are extrapolating a little too much here...By "western values", I'm talking about civilized peoples willing to live amongst one another regardless of their religious affiliation or sexual orientation etc. Women treated with respect and accorded all rights that men have. Children protected from evil acts, and nurtured (NOT strapping bomb vests on them)..... those few things I have mentioned are diametrically opposed to hardcore Islam. Stop trying to read more into my post then I mean, and you know what I mean.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Riddler on January 07, 2016, 03:18 PM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on January 06, 2016, 07:36 PM NHFT

You are extrapolating a little too much here...By "western values", I'm talking about civilized peoples willing to live amongst one another regardless of their religious affiliation or sexual orientation etc. Women treated with respect and accorded all rights that men have. Children protected from evil acts, and nurtured (NOT strapping bomb vests on them)..... those few things I have mentioned are diametrically opposed to hardcore Islam. Stop trying to read more into my post then I mean, and you know what I mean.

Dang did someone take over Riddler's account?   ;D

Dude, that is the most level, non-trollish response you've made here.  8)
I am in agreement with your comment.

The difference between your position and mine is probably down to just how do we achieve the goal.

Riddler

Sweet Jesus.....The end must be near....
Tom Sawyer AGREES with ME?......hey, I may be an insufferable douche to youse people, but I stand behind what I post here.....Not "trolling".....intelligent  discussion. ..where there will, most certainly, be disagreement.  For now, free speech hasn't been  outlawed....I fear, as most of you, that this is going down the drain.
Buy guns, ammo, gold, silver