• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

You might call my ancient rants about islam a.....

Started by Riddler, January 09, 2015, 06:00 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: Riddler on January 18, 2015, 03:08 PM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on January 16, 2015, 08:01 AM NHFT

If I run people over knowingly (killing them)  in my pursuit of a person I believe is evil aren't I responsible for the innocent pedestrians death?

It actually means you need how to drive a car. Take a bus, maybe?

So the government gets a pass from you when it murders individuals.  Why?

If the bus driver knowingly runs 40 cars off the road (killing 100 innocent people in the process) to kill one bad guy is he responsible for the deaths of the 100 innocent people?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on January 18, 2015, 04:25 PM NHFT
Quote from: Riddler on January 18, 2015, 03:08 PM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on January 16, 2015, 08:01 AM NHFT

If I run people over knowingly (killing them)  in my pursuit of a person I believe is evil aren't I responsible for the innocent pedestrians death?

It actually means you need how to drive a car. Take a bus, maybe?

So the government gets a pass from you when it murders individuals.  Why?

If the bus driver knowingly runs 40 cars off the road (killing 100 innocent people in the process) to kill one bad guy is he responsible for the deaths of the 100 innocent people?

In school we were taught about the hundreds of millions governments have killed. I mean "history" is really the history of warfare and politics (war by other means). So you can understand why someone won't get too upset about such low numbers of dead, unless the one dead is someone that you know, then it is very upsetting.

Tom Sawyer

MaineShark

Quote from: Riddler on January 18, 2015, 03:04 PM NHFTAhh yes....the "peaceful" muslims....
I'm sure there are some on this planet. Maybe a good number of them.

If 1.8 billion human beings were as violent as you say, they would already have won.

If even ten percent of them were as violent as you say, they would already have won.

Quote from: Riddler on January 18, 2015, 03:04 PM NHFTProblem is,  their bomb-belt wearing brethren speak just a little louder, no?

No.  You only listen to those who say what your bigoted ears want to hear.

Quote from: Riddler on January 18, 2015, 03:04 PM NHFTDo you see Jews, Catholics, Buddhists, ANY other religious groups going into murderous rage over an insult to their respective religion?
I'll answer the question for you........No......you don't

Ask the Irish about that one.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Riddler on January 15, 2015, 06:12 PM NHFT
Maybe if your wife, bother, sister, father, mother was in the Twin towers, you all would have a different take.
I know you were talking to Maineshark, but in my case .... since I think the Federal government was behind killing people in the Twin Towers .... if someone related to me had died in those buildings, I would just be even more angry with the US government. :(

Russell Kanning

Quote from: MaineShark on January 19, 2015, 08:00 AM NHFT
If 1.8 billion human beings were as violent as you say, they would already have won.
I do agree with that reasoning. A few weeks ago I was talking with a fellow who was pointing out how vulnerable every small town across America is to terrorism. He said some middle easterners could come into any town and start shooting people.
So I asked him, "so why doesn't it happen every day?"

Riddler

[quote

Ask the Irish about that one.
[/quote]

Say what?......the whole England - Ireland thing? Really?

Riddler

So, no...not 1.8 billion muslims are fanatics......yet.... even if it's only 1 %.....or POINT 1 (0.1%)   do some fancy math.....that's a whole Lotta bomb-belters....
Fact is, 75-80% believe in sharia law, beheading, stoning....all those lovely barbaricies the rest of civilized man left behind 500 yrs ago

Riddler

Ok Russell...i know you're in good company. ...Jesse Ventura talks a good conspiracy game....I wouldn't doubt that Israel knew about the plan, and let  it go, so as to draw us in wholesale....., but aside from that, the radical islamic threat is quite real...maybe I'll check back in a year or 2 from now.....& we'll see what we see.
The rest of Europe has realized the problem way too late.

Thank you again for your tolerance of my annoying ass......I appreciate the ability to vent & express my point of view, no matter how reviled by you-all

Yes, everyone. ....go ahead now.......

MaineShark

Quote from: Riddler on February 01, 2015, 05:44 PM NHFTSo, no...not 1.8 billion muslims are fanatics......yet.... even if it's only 1 %.....or POINT 1 (0.1%)   do some fancy math.....that's a whole Lotta bomb-belters....

Um, yes.  That was what I said.  So, you are apparently agreeing that your claim is total nonsense?

If even a tenth of a percent believed what you say they do, they would already have won.

They haven't won.

Ergo, less than a tenth of a percent of Muslims believe the things that you claim "75-80%" believe.

Thanks for disproving your own claim...

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Riddler on February 01, 2015, 05:38 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 19, 2015, 07:52 AM NHFT
Paris attacks: Muslim shop assistant hid Jewish shoppers

Well.thats like finding a unicorn, isn't it?

Not really just the most recent big event that had a Muslim save some Jewish folks.

I had a landlord who was a Muslim from Pakistan. The most civilized, decent family. Much better people than my neighbors, the flag waving, ignorant, bigoted inbreds that loved to talk shit about them.

Riddler

Quote from: MaineShark on February 01, 2015, 08:19 PM NHFT
Quote from: Riddler on February 01, 2015, 05:44 PM NHFTSo, no...not 1.8 billion muslims are fanatics......yet.... even if it's only 1 %.....or POINT 1 (0.1%)   do some fancy math.....that's a whole Lotta bomb-belters....

Um, yes.  That was what I said.  So, you are apparently agreeing that your claim is total nonsense?

If even a tenth of a percent believed what you say they do, they would already have won.

They haven't won.

Ergo, less than a tenth of a percent of Muslims believe the things that you claim "75-80%" believe.

Thanks for disproving your own claim...

I didn't pull the 75-80% claim out of my ass. Do some reading about a wide spectrum of polls taken in Europe. Just as many Latinos in the So.west & California proclaim a, " we will take back the southwest without firing a shot" mentality, so it is with Islam. This is FROM THEIR MOUTHS, not Right-wingers speaking for them or wildly speculating.
There are parts of England , France, etc, where muslims claim sharia law.....cops won't even venture there.

MaineShark

Quote from: Riddler on February 04, 2015, 07:34 PM NHFTI didn't pull the 75-80% claim out of my ass. Do some reading about a wide spectrum of polls taken in Europe.

No.  If you have a source, feel free to share it.  If not, I'm going to assume you just invented it.  Or got it from someone who did so.

Quote from: Riddler on February 04, 2015, 07:34 PM NHFTJust as many Latinos in the So.west & California proclaim a, " we will take back the southwest without firing a shot" mentality, so it is with Islam.

Ah.  So, the reason they haven't won this "war" is because they are waging it in an entirely-nonviolent manner.  They want to take over, but are unwilling to force that on others.

Sounds like they're nothing to worry about, then.  They can desire whatever they like; if they're unwilling to force it upon me, then that's a good bit of decency on their part.  Puts them head and shoulders above most of humanity.

Riddler

Well. Let's see. Pew research center....there a many dozens of others...
Oh, I know, you ll piss all over the other website as fanatical......good thing is, I guarantee 99% of it is verifiable.......have fun chewing on that, ....or....just stick your head back in the snow, guy.

Well. Crap......tryng to do this off a tablet....linking is a problem......Google pew research sharia law...lots of easy to look at charts.....backing up what I just said....