• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

You might call my ancient rants about islam a.....

Started by Riddler, January 09, 2015, 06:00 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on September 18, 2015, 05:53 AM NHFT
Quote from: Riddler on September 17, 2015, 04:31 PM NHFT
Yeah, yeah, yeah......like I said....my prediction  is coming into fruition.....oh, and piss on your friends whoever in the internment  camp...Jap-American....war going on...you conveniently ignored my question  about Jap treatment  of  American  citizens  over there...

And "Our" destabilizing  the mid east?....ni&&@ please.....Muslims are destabilized because, ....they're  muslims....different "tribes".....been killing & creating havoc with one another since time immemorial

I didn't conveniently ignore your question.  It was formed via a collectivist view point (yours) , sort of a silly question for me to entertain too, but if you insist I'll comment...  Assigning "guilt"  to one individual that wasn't involved in something based solely on that individuals race, is racist.  Why weren't German and Italian "Americans" also rounded up and put in concentration camps ? That's a question you might have asked, but didn't. 

I have more in common with a peace loving muslim, than I do a war mongering "American", should I be placed in a camp too?

I appreciate that you didn't call me names though, thanks.

Hatfields and McCoys...

"We don't even know why we are killing each other."

Free libertarian

^^^  Sometimes I feel we're all in a giant Milgram experiment.  Some people believe the man in the white lab coat has special powers to order others around, some do not.   

A bit off topic, but could you use dang a little more? It's sort of sexy when you do.   :icon_biggrin:

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Riddler on September 16, 2015, 08:36 PM NHFT
Oh, my goodness....Japanese internment  camps!!!!........as opposed to luxurious  accommodations  afforded American citizens living /working in Japan?.......= douche-move  #1

Just because the Japanese/(insert past/current/future enemy's name here)  were/are/might be barbaric doesn't make it right to respond in kind.  Didn't your mother ever teach you that two wrongs don't make a right?

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Free libertarian on September 18, 2015, 10:02 AM NHFT
A bit off topic, but could you use dang a little more? It's sort of sexy when you do.   :icon_biggrin:

You need to get out of Grafton more often.  ;D

WithoutAPaddle

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on September 18, 2015, 10:32 AM NHFT...Just because the Japanese/(insert past/current/future enemy's name here)  were/are/might be barbaric...

They used to be sneaky, too. That is what was so dastardly about the attack on Pearl Harbor.  If they were hon-able, they would have given us fair warning.

KBCraig

Quote from: Free libertarian on September 18, 2015, 05:53 AM NHFT

I have more in common with a peace loving muslim, than I do a war mongering "American", should I be placed in a camp too?

I met a young man at PorcFest this year who is very much a white Tennessee hillbilly, who also happens to be Muslim. On Facebook a couple of days ago, he related a recent conversation with a customer at the restaurant where he works:

Slightly Tipsy Lady inquiring about his beard: "So are you Muslim?"
Hillbilly Muslim: "Yes, I am."
STL: "Oh, okay... but you used to be American."
HM: "....???"

MaineShark

Heck, if someone wants to be barbaric towards those who are actually guilty of barbarism, we can have a discussion as to whether two wrongs do or don't make a right (I know which side I'm on, but we could at least have the discussion).  But he wants to be barbaric towards totally-separate individuals who did not do anything wrong, just because they share some similarity with those who did.

Hitler was an animal lover; shall we suspect every dog owner of being a closet Nazi?

The Khmer Rouge killed anyone they caught wearing glasses.  So, shall we suspect anyone who does not need vision correction of being a potentially-genocidal communist?

The Taliban and the Nazis both restricted or banned cigarettes, so anyone who hangs up a "no smoking" sign on their house or business is obviously a fundamentalist Islamic terrorist, a Nazi, or both, right?

For virtually any group of evil scum out there, you can find an innocent group with which they share some trait.

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: WithoutAPaddle on September 18, 2015, 10:52 AM NHFT
Quote from: Becky Thatcher on September 18, 2015, 10:32 AM NHFT...Just because the Japanese/(insert past/current/future enemy's name here)  were/are/might be barbaric...

They used to be sneaky, too. That is what was so dastardly about the attack on Pearl Harbor.  If they were hon-able, they would have given us fair warning.

I know!  Why isn't anyone warning us about the insidious Shintos?  Terror...it's not just for Muslims anymore!!

Tom Sawyer

Becky Thatcher

Uh oh....

Tom is a dang eyeglass wearing dog owning non-smoker!!  8) ;D

Tom Sawyer

:lockstep:

Say what you will about us Nazis...

But we sure could march and had some pretty dang stylin' uniforms. And our folks really treated us like heroes... Good ole' flag wavin' folks.

Jim Johnson

The United States military marches around in fancy uniforms with all their military hardware and everyone calls them heroes, but Nazis do it everyone calls them "Nazis".

Becky Thatcher

Speaking of Nazis and Muslims...oh my...here is a Volkswagon commercial.

https://youtu.be/QNlnnIGhu10

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on September 18, 2015, 06:40 PM NHFT
The United States military marches around in fancy uniforms with all their military hardware and everyone calls them heroes, but Nazis do it everyone calls them "Nazis".

You are so right Herr Johnson!