• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

You might call my ancient rants about islam a.....

Started by Riddler, January 09, 2015, 06:00 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: Riddler on November 14, 2015, 07:24 AM NHFT
Long before white man & great satan's influence....(to the tune of, "if you're happy and you know it", key of E)
"Oh, the sunnis hate the shiites, hate the kurds,
Oh the sunnis hate the shiites, hate the kurds,
Oh, your mother was a jackal,
I will kill you, then i'll hack you,
Oh, the sunnis hate the shiites, hate the kurds"
Altogether,  now

Fucking bedouins been killing & hating each other since they started walking the earth......U.S. meddling be damned

Where is Richard Onley when we need him!!!?  ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on November 14, 2015, 01:13 PM NHFT
Long before white man & great satan's influence....(to the tune of, "if you're happy and you know it", key of E)
Altogether,  now

Fucking bedouins been killing & hating each other since they started walking the earth......U.S. meddling be damned

Wouldn't that be kind of like the atomic option?

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 14, 2015, 07:03 PM NHFT
Altogether,  now

The threat is enough... the use is unthinkable.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 14, 2015, 07:40 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 14, 2015, 07:03 PM NHFT
Altogether,  now

The threat is enough... the use is unthinkable.

That's some funny shit right there... I don't care who ya are!  ;D

Riddler

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 14, 2015, 07:32 AM NHFT
Altogether,  now

....Christian version....

My grandma and your grandma
Sitting by the fire
My grandma says to your grandma
"I'm gonna set your flag on fire"

Talkin' 'bout
Hey now
Hey now
Iko iko an nay
Jockomo feena ah na nay
Jockomo feena nay

Look at my king all dressed in red
Iko iko an nay
I bet you five dollars he'll kill you dead
Jockomo feena nay

CHORUS:
Talkin' 'bout
Hey now (hey now)
Hey now (hey now)
Iko iko an nay (whoah-oh)
Jockomo feena ah na nay
Jockomo feena nay

My flag boy and your flag boy
Sitting by the fire
My flag boy says to your flag boy

(CHORUS)

(bridge)

(hey now)
(hey now)
(hey now)
(hey now)
Jockomo feena nay
Iko!

See that guy all dressed in green
Iko iko an nay
He's not a man, he's a loving machine
Jockomo feena nay

(4x)
Talkin' 'bout
Hey now (hey now)
Hey now (hey now)
Jockomo feena ah na nay
Jockomo feena nay

(repeat till fading end)
Jockomo feena nay

Hahh....that's the fucking BEST you could come up with, Jimmy?......wow....
How's the weed, mahhhnnnnn?
Try not to type whilst addled, me boy.....

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Riddler on November 14, 2015, 09:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 14, 2015, 07:32 AM NHFT
Altogether,  now

....Christian version....

My grandma and your grandma
Sitting by the fire
My grandma says to your grandma

Talkin' 'bout
Hey now
Hey now
Iko iko an nay
Jockomo feena ah na nay
Jockomo feena nay

Look at my king all dressed in red
Iko iko an nay
I bet you five dollars he'll kill you dead
Jockomo feena nay

CHORUS:
Talkin' 'bout
Hey now (hey now)
Hey now (hey now)
Jockomo feena ah na nay
Jockomo feena nay

My flag boy and your flag boy
Sitting by the fire
My flag boy says to your flag boy

(CHORUS)

(bridge)

(hey now)
(hey now)
(hey now)
(hey now)
Jockomo feena nay
Iko!

See that guy all dressed in green
Iko iko an nay
He's not a man, he's a loving machine
Jockomo feena nay

(4x)
Talkin' 'bout
Hey now (hey now)
Hey now (hey now)
Jockomo feena ah na nay
Jockomo feena nay

(repeat till fading end)
Jockomo feena nay

Hahh....that's the fucking BEST you could come up with, Jimmy?......wow....
How's the weed, mahhhnnnnn?
Try not to type whilst addled, me boy.....

:butterfly:

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

There's no fighting in here, this is the War Room!

KBCraig

Quote from: MaineShark on November 13, 2015, 07:06 PM NHFT
As Jim points out, Islam is only 1400 years old.  Kind of hard for someone to take you seriously, when you can't even get such a basic fact right.

I just had this same conversation with a local friend who claimed Muslims had been "murderous savages for the last three thousand years".

When I pointed out the timeline, he said their ancestors were just the same.

I decided it wasn't worth going into a discussion of the Abrahamic tribes.

MaineShark

Quote from: Riddler on November 13, 2015, 10:49 PM NHFTWow...you really are one dimensional,  tuff guy....& quite full of yourself. .....

That makes little sense.  I (an essentially anyone else here) discuss a variety of topics.  You only discuss this crusade you have against Islam.  You are a perfect example of one-dimensionality.

Quote from: Riddler on November 13, 2015, 10:49 PM NHFTThe Nazi thing....what, 1938-45?...And DONE.....

Not really.  First, that's not precisely long ago.  Second, fascism won WWII; every major government on this planet is fascist.

Quote from: Riddler on November 13, 2015, 10:49 PM NHFTThe ISLAM thing?.....yeah, Hitler exterminated millions of people...and left up to THIS crowd here, would have kept on going......

That makes no sense.  "Left up to this crowd here," Hitler would never have gotten into power.  He would not have been stopped from doing something that he never even started.  Your ilk are the ones who put him into power.

Quote from: Riddler on November 13, 2015, 10:49 PM NHFTbut, the difference now is,  Radical Islam is the gift that keeps on giving...they are reproducing  like flies...and they openly claim this as their modus operandi....to take over the world...ISLAM, embrace, or die......back into your little cave, shark-boy ...laugh & carry on....you will see I am spot on

As opposed to the fascists who run the world's government's, and use Islam as an excuse for a deeper and deeper dive into fascism?  "Embrace or die" is the refrain of all Statists, not just those who happen to be Islamic.

Me, I'm not a pacifist.  While I don't believe a violent revolution is the right path, here, I would not lose even a second's sleep over the deaths of any number of terrorists.  While I disapprove of war, soldiers are known for at least attempting to limit harm to noncombatants, and appear to have at least some kernel of humanity that might be reached.  Terrorists, on the other hand, glory in harming innocents; it is their purpose in life, and they have lost any claim on my sympathy; they have crossed a line that takes them out of the realm where peace is even a consideration, because their purpose is not to use violence to attain a goal (in which case, alternate ways to attain that goal are possibilities that may be considered if presented) but rather violence is their goal.  If there were a reason to do so, I'd just fly over there and go all Rambo on their terrorist asses.

But there isn't.  Precisely because the 1.6 billion Muslims who don't support terrorism will ensure that they fail.  The very radicalism of ISIS is its own undoing.  They require such a high level of "purity" that will actually kill each other at a greater rate than they kill outsiders.

To paraphrase the Quran, "if one Muslim accuses another Muslim of apostasy, then one of them is correct" - making a false accusation of apostasy is, itself, an act of apostasy.  At the same time, knowing about apostasy and failing to report it is an act of apostasy.  And their hard-line position is that apostasy must result in death.  So, everyone who actually supports ISIS is required to inform on any other supporter whom they suspect (and promptly, before someone else makes the accusation, and they get nailed for failing to have done so earlier), and at each instance, one or the other must be executed (either the accuser or the accused).  Their rules also prohibit them from being "underground" fighters, so once they kill each other off to the point that they no longer control their territory, they cease to exist as a force - they don't just go underground and keep trying to regain it.

It's an entirely-unsustainable system.  It may cause some trouble, and some innocents may tragically be murdered, but your fear-mongering nonsense claiming that it is actually a threat to the entire planet just demonstrates your ignorance.  Western civilization (to whatever extent the West has earned any right to call itself civilized) will easily prevail over such a trivial threat.

Quote from: KBCraig on November 15, 2015, 04:38 PM NHFTI just had this same conversation with a local friend who claimed Muslims had been "murderous savages for the last three thousand years".

When I pointed out the timeline, he said their ancestors were just the same.

I decided it wasn't worth going into a discussion of the Abrahamic tribes.

Yeah, there's some pretty disturbing stuff in there.  Seems like the capacity for cruelty is part of humanity, not any particular religion.  Therefore, rather than blaming religion for cruelty (or race, apparently, in the case of those saying that "those people" have been killing each other even before Islam), we should perhaps consider that the choice to embrace or reject cruelty lies with each individual.

Tom Sawyer

Funny he should mention Hitler. Hitler came about because of US involvement in WW1.

Woodrow Wilson forced us into the conflict when all sides had fought to a stand still and were about to negotiate the peace. The French were able to put the boot on the neck of the Germans in the Treaty of Versailles which led to Hitler's rise to power.

Our history is full of examples of our involvement leading to a backlash 20 plus years later. WW1 led to WW11 which led to the cold war and the nuclear powers. 10's of millions needlessly lost and the world a less safe place.

Of course many American's like simple white hat/black hat versions of history. "Well they done this evil thing, so we are justified in killing them." When we rarely are killing the ones responsible. How come we didn't invade Saudi Arabia, when the majority of the 9/11 perps were Saudi?

Tom Sawyer

Riddler

.....and away we go..............
the switch gets thrown.......and the normal, cool, friendly muslim-next-door goes code red.....right off the rails...
the next few years are gonna get real fun....
guns, ammo, silver, gold

MaineShark

Quote from: Riddler on December 03, 2015, 04:29 PM NHFTthe switch gets thrown.......and the normal, cool, friendly muslim-next-door goes code red.....right off the rails...

Except for that whole pesky bit where it, you know, has not happened, and never will.

Almost a quarter of the population of the entire planet is Muslim.  If they wanted to take over, they'd already have done so.  Or at least made the attempt and wrecked half the planet in the battle.

Pointing at a few thousand nuts and saying, "all Muslims are like this" is obviously false, because if all Muslims were like that, there'd be no petty little terrorist attacks; there'd be all-out war at a scale that would make WWII look like a couple kids arguing in a playground.

Hasn't happened, has it?