• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sharksnowdo

Started by dalebert, February 02, 2015, 06:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Tom, we need you to put your photoshooping skills to work and create the sequel "Sharksnowdo". So much snow, it has sharks in it! I will reddit it. :)

dalebert

Okay, fine. I'll do a cartoon. :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: dalebert on February 02, 2015, 06:31 AM NHFT
Tom, we need you to put your photoshooping skills to work and create the sequel "Sharksnowdo". So much snow, it has sharks in it! I will reddit it. :)

Perfect weather on the mountain, it's a winter wonderland out there. Let's see what I can accomplish today. Going to be a full day of snow moving, we'll add some photography to the agenda.  :) 8)

"Sharksnowdo"  ;D ;D ;D

You heard it, I mean read it here first folks.

Tom Sawyer

Well dang Dale, I'm a little older and it takes me a while to get going... rusty brain and all.

But, I think your cartoon would be great. I hadn't refreshed the page and hadn't seen your new post. We were just in the planning stages.  :)

dalebert

I think we should do both!

Russell Kanning

just a second let me wipe the all you can eat bacon grease off my fingers

ah there

I am getting worried ..... collusion between tom sawyer and the dalebert? ..... this is getting scary

dalebert

Tom Sawyer

#Sharksnowdo

dalebert

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

It appears Patrick King might be the first to have coined the term.
https://twitter.com/hashtag/sharksnowdo

How the heck do we release these into the wild?  :D

I unleashed the fury over on the FSP forum
Sharksnowdo

Pat K

Free libertarian

Okay, you whippersnappers!    What ever happened to good clean fun? All this scary shark stuff will scare the children!   ;D

"It was raining cats and dogs...oh darn, I think I stepped in a poodle"....see?  Stuff like that.

Tom Sawyer

Well that's it I'm out of here!
I know some will celebrate.  ;D

But, I finally have a break, well my second chance at a break I walked away from the first... If I'd been a little more whore-like, I could have been hangin' with Bobby De Niro.

Well anyway, Hollywood called. They must have seen my SHARKSNOWDO movie poster! They probably thought it was EPIC!

Well back down to reality, caller ID said N Hollywood called. Sorry Hollywood, we screen our calls, and you didn't decide to leave a message.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on February 03, 2015, 08:04 AM NHFT
Okay, you whippersnappers!    What ever happened to good clean fun? All this scary shark stuff will scare the children!   ;D

"It was raining cats and dogs...oh darn, I think I stepped in a poodle"....see?  Stuff like that.

;D ;D ;D

But see the kids are tough up here in the mountains, they just see it as sporting fun. "Hey Skeeter, watch me pierce this one!" (Sorry I know that Skeeter would be a southern good ole boy. Not sure what name a northern swamp Yankee would go by)  ;D