• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Cardboard Sled Race 2015

Started by Tom Sawyer, February 13, 2015, 05:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on April 06, 2015, 05:00 PM NHFT
You said you really liked the plastic handcuffs.   >:D

Oh man, now you're really creeping me out.  ;D

dalebert

It is a bit disturbing that they sell toy bondage gear at the Toys 'R Us.

MaineShark

Quote from: dalebert on April 07, 2015, 09:36 AM NHFTIt is a bit disturbing that they sell toy bondage gear at the Toys 'R Us.

Why?  They sell real bondage gear at Home Depot...

dalebert

I'm pretty libertine but even I think there's a certain age that's prolly a little soon to start experimenting with bondage. haha.

MaineShark

Quote from: dalebert on April 07, 2015, 11:51 AM NHFTI'm pretty libertine but even I think there's a certain age that's prolly a little soon to start experimenting with bondage. haha.

But that was gear that simulates State-approved non-consensual bondage techniques.  Because they're State-approved, they're wholesome for all ages!

Tom Sawyer

Sorry to interrupt the BDSM discussion... ;D

Last minute painting happening at the Super Secret Porcupine Speed Worx Facility. Racing the weather, precipitation heading this way. Wish us luck!

Weather looks good for Saturday's Race. More supporters are planning to be there. The biggest Cardboard Porcupine ever created should wow the judges and the crowd. Woohoo!

Free libertarian

No need to apologize sir, it was us, the peanut gallery, that engaged in card boardus interruptus.  Your emissions concerning the topic in hand are quite appropriate sir, quite appropriate.    ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on April 09, 2015, 08:02 AM NHFT

No need to apologize sir, it was us, the peanut gallery, that engaged in card boardus interruptus.  Your emissions concerning the topic in hand are quite appropriate sir, quit appropriate.    ;D

Huh-huh... he said emissions.  ;D

Russell Kanning

I forgot about lynch the governor. He was a poor skier. :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 09, 2015, 07:08 PM NHFT

That's just partisan sour grapes!  ;D

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 09, 2015, 07:08 PM NHFT
He lost his head in mid flight... it was great.

Russell Kanning

yea
when the nh voters vote out the last one they should send them off a ski jump at cannon mountain
maybe we should make the presidential hopefuls go downhill skiing

Tom Sawyer

Heading out...

Mt. Sunapee! See you there!

Jim Johnson

Jim Johnson