• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Cardboard Sled Race 2015

Started by Tom Sawyer, February 13, 2015, 05:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 20, 2015, 01:34 PM NHFT
So true. If I can ever make it back there, I will have to run as the next Emperor. Is Evan officially the Emperor in his new territory or has Free Grafton started violent annexations.

I'm sorry, I can't comment on matters of Empiredom security.   ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 17, 2015, 06:28 PM NHFT
The New Hampshire Chronicle episode of the Cardboard Sled Race is up on the web.
http://www.wmur.com/new-hampshire-chronicle/thursday-april-16th-cardboard-sled-race/32275708

;D 8)
Who is this Mark Edge character and why is he calling it a Porcu-Beaver?  :'( :'( :'(
QuoteMark Edge • 9 hours ago
The Porcu-beaver was awesome and I loved how the little ole ladies from the garden club pwned it!

;D

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

just because our Porcupine has big teeth man .... that is harsh

Tom Sawyer

We made the front page of the FSP website, WooHoo! https://freestateproject.org

Well done to the Robo-Porcupine crew!

Goofy Fun: Free Staters Win Intragalactic Cardboard Sled Race
https://freestateproject.org/blogs/mover-stories/goofy-fun-free-staters-win-intragalactic-cardboard-sled-race

Pass it around to your Facebook, Google +  etc.

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

goofy fun?
I think I can speak for the hardworking teammembers of team roboporcupine that they are insulted at the mere thought of this being "fun" their blood sweat tears and wax? went into this think. Anything less that total victory would be unthinkable.
as soon as they retract their statement and apologize to my clients I will call off the the cardboard missiles that are trained on their position.

Tom Sawyer

Can't buy that kind of PR. Largest TV station in the state, aired during primetime. Now to live on in the web version.

Instead of anti-whatever folks annoying people the Free Staters can add to the Cultural Tapestry. Iconic imagery, the Porcupine. Lots of smiles and pleasant conversations.

But, I agree that we should perhaps build more of the Cardboard Defense Missile System... Walk goofy and carry a big cardboard sword is our motto.

Jim Johnson

Mister President, we can not allow a card board missile gap!

Tom Sawyer

dalebert

Tom Sawyer

Free libertarian

I think Iran is amassing cardboard boxes in an obvious attempt to build their own bomb.  Don't let them tell you those boxes are for storing books and stuff in the attic.  We need a coalition of the willing to monitor them.   ::UN_Burn::

Russell Kanning

Isn't your new motto Jim
Talk softly but wear a big hat.

Russell Kanning

Well Solar Powered Bob .... I guess us Grafton folk just couldn't keep up with the arms race with those wild eyed free staters from Winchestershire on the Ashuelot. We needed a cardboard Graffy to crash down the slope in.