• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton warrant articles for 2015

Started by Free libertarian, February 17, 2015, 06:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

My good friend Ambassador Weeda Claus asked me to remind everyone that among this years (unfree) Grafton warrant articles  there's one that decrims.  Marijuana...sort of.  It instructs the Police Chief not to go after people concerning the Weed.

Naturally the selectmen who profess to follow the erm "will of the people"  will take this warrant seriously if/when it passes.

Of course in Free Grafton these issues were resolved peacefully long ago. 

Please vote early and vote often for this important warrant article.  Together we CAN stop domestic terrorism by the gestapo!   ;D

Jim Johnson

"In a lawsuit filed March 5 on behalf of Jeremy Olson, Thomas Ploszaj, Christopher Kairnes and Howard Boucher, attorney Brandon Ross is asking the court to prohibit use of the existing ballots — Grafton voters finalized the warrant articles at a deliberative session last month — and to reprint the ballots without the input from selectmen."

http://www.unionleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2015150309153&NL=1

Tom Sawyer

Those guys sure are mischief makers.  8)

Free libertarian

In the unfree Grafton election, Ambassador Weeda Claus reports that "fraud won".   One of the warrant articles was condemning fraud by elected officials.  The collective voice of the town voted not to condemn fraud. 

Not long after the vote tally, a large rumbling sound was heard, reportedly it was a humongous satisfactory fart of relief from the grave by Kaiser Wilhelm.   

Jim Johnson

Fraud won, my expectation have been met.
...disappointment averted
...future expectations, lowered.

Tom Sawyer

But, on the other hand...
five fingers.

Before the Grafton Bunch got active, not many would have known or cared about the shenanigans. Now a newspaper across the state reported it. Others, even unknown to us right now, will be moving there.

The Kaiser's fart is the sound of the old ways passing... I propose a toast to the new way. A way where former dope growers and guys with awesome beards have fun giving heartburn to the power structure!

Tom Sawyer

Jim Johnson

WithoutAPaddle

"There's a no such a thing as a Sanity Weeda Claus"

- Chico Marx

Tom Sawyer

Your Honor, don't make me invoke the Weeda Claus Clause!

Free libertarian

Quote from: WithoutAPaddle on March 11, 2015, 04:42 PM NHFT
"There's a no such a thing as a Sanity Weeda Claus"

- Chico Marx

Then how do you explain that flying cart pulled by horny red eyed goats? 

Free libertarian

Quote from: blackie on March 16, 2015, 03:23 AM NHFT
8)

http://mobile.vnews.com/news/15976999-108/grafton-elects-ex-police-chief-to-selectboard-rejects-free-state-articles

Looks like the Grafton bunch lost some seats on the planning board.

Yes, the astute town folk, hailed in the  FRAUD TOWN PROJECT  when they rejected the warrant sanctioning fraud by government officials.

Rumor has it, they are going to move forward with the bounty on "free staters" and their allies next year. 

Tom Sawyer

How many people use a library?

I guess I could Google it and find out. ;D