• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

This one's for Jim and Lauren

Started by dalebert, March 04, 2015, 08:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Jim Johnson

It might be just me... but I can't get past the first thirty seconds of '14 year old girl talk'.

dalebert

dalebert

Did you notice the views count? Yep. It's 4 rlz.

Jim Johnson

KBCraig

Quote from: Jim Johnson on March 04, 2015, 09:12 PM NHFT
It might be just me... but I can't get past the first thirty seconds of '14 year old girl talk'.

You made it 27 seconds longer than I did.

Pat K

I made it to 45 seconds but then my ears started to bleed.

K neth

I played the start for a few seconds while scanning ahead, then advanced to the blender action for a few more seconds, then jumped to the taco drinking for a few more seconds, during which I browsed the comments, seeing that Taco Bell Corporation officially stated that those guys were doing it wrong. 

The whole time I was mainly paying attention to Scott Horton interviewing Sheldon Richman, and didn't really hear any of the teen girl talk.  It's mystifying to me that more people listen to Lucas than Scott.  Maybe some of you will get to hear Scott at Liberty Forum this afternoon.

Russell Kanning

how many is a "rlz"

only a few seconds .... it can't be worth it

Free libertarian

I never even opened the video....I win!!   ;D

Jim Johnson

dalebert

Quote from: K neth on March 06, 2015, 08:11 AM NHFT
I browsed the comments, seeing that Taco Bell Corporation officially stated that those guys were doing it wrong.

Wait... 4 rlz?

dalebert

Jim Johnson

K neth

"Living like an adult" is over rated.  Racing goofy sleds, wearing a wizard's robe, and live-action-role-playing with a ridiculously large cardboard sword: much better than doing adult stuff.