• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

God damn hippies!

Started by dalebert, March 17, 2015, 04:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

dalebert

Jim Johnson

Dude...  You should examine your inner energy and realign your soul.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Jim Johnson on March 17, 2015, 05:03 PM NHFT

What if I don't have much inner energy and feel listless?  Do you think coffee will help?

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on March 18, 2015, 06:57 AM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on March 17, 2015, 05:03 PM NHFT

What if I don't have much inner energy and feel listless?  Do you think coffee will help?
Coffee helps your inner energy....  a piece of paper and pencil will help with your listlessness.

Russell Kanning

I had a blowhard truck driver claim that he grew up before we had pencils yesterday. I couldn't take it anymore. I told him he had 1 minute to take it back before I looked it up on wikipedia and we wouldn't listen to any of this stories anymore.
He took it back and talked more like a normal human being for the next hour.
Sometimes these guys are nuts or at least lie like a Clinton.

Jim Johnson

Dude, just because your opinion about reality is different...

Tom Sawyer

Lloyd once made a pencil... I think that might have been the first pencil?

dalebert

Someone recently posted the I, Pencil video and I thought of Lloyd and his pencil. He wasn't allowed to use any modern tools or buy any of the materials so I always pictured this awkward and crude caveman pencil about as thick as your wrist.  :blush:

"I couldn't find any graphite, so I used dehydrated deer poop."

Russell Kanning

yea Kat tried to explain to him the fun of the I Pencil story but he only liked his own stories. :(