• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Happy Belated Birthday, PatK!!

Started by Becky Thatcher, May 08, 2015, 07:14 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Becky Thatcher

Happy belated Birthday to PatK!   :Bacon_by_danniep: :Bacon_by_danniep: :occasion15: :occasion14: :occasion14: :Bacon_by_danniep:

Jim Johnson

dalebert

It occurs to me we missed an excellent opportunity for an over-the-hill party last year. I hate missed opportunities for parties!

Friday

I wished him a Happy Birthday on time, but hey, I can wish him a belated one too.  Happy Belated Birthday, PatK!!!
:occasion15: :pizza: :liquid_smoke: :icescream: :broc1: :bdance2: :occasion14:

side comment: I'd forgotten how much I enjoy the dancing pickle and banana  :D

Free libertarian

Happy (even more belated) birthday Pat.

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Friday on May 08, 2015, 10:51 AM NHFT
side comment: I'd forgotten how much I enjoy the dancing pickle and banana  :D

They are fun.  Here's more for you Pat!

:broc1: :broc1: :broc1: (insert dancing bacon here)  :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: 

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: dalebert on May 08, 2015, 08:11 AM NHFT
It occurs to me we missed an excellent opportunity for an over-the-hill party last year. I hate missed opportunities for parties!

Well, as we're all unfortunately still over the hill, we can do it this year.  And every year hereafter.

Damn...now I don't know whether I'm sad that I'm over the hill, or happy because it's an excuse for a party.  ;D

Pat K

Thank you, everyone you are all good folk.

Tom Sawyer