• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Police Abduct 10 Children From A Family In Kentucky Because Of Their "Off The Gr

Started by Silent_Bob, May 09, 2015, 04:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 11, 2015, 06:07 AM NHFT
#MakeHomeschoolSafe
http://kathrynbrightbill.com/post/117151481446/makehomeschoolsafe

Upon further read of the woman's blog, I think I have to discount much of her opinion. She feels that because some parents have done bad things that all parents and children need to be under observation and supervised to prevent children being killed and stored in a freezer.

Best to take them out after a while, freezer burn eventually ruins the taste.   :o

WithoutAPaddle

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 11, 2015, 08:55 AM NHFT...one time we entered the storm sewer system and traveled for miles underground.

We used to be able to enter the Dover, New Hampshire storm drain system where it dumped into the Cocheco River, I think near the Clarostat factory or the Rec Center.  I don't think they even had a "Keep Out" sign.

Free libertarian

We used to be able to enter the Dover, New Hampshire storm drain system where it dumped into the Cocheco River, I think near the Clarostat factory or the Rec Center.  I don't think they even had a "Keep Out" sign.
[/quote]

Damn.  I lived in "Dovah"       My mom worked at Clarostat for a short time in the 1960s. 

Okay, back to hating on the government now.   ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on May 11, 2015, 09:27 AM NHFT
This story has raised a question in my mind, that may be moot (not mute)  since my kids are grown.

What would I do if I were the parent and the stolen kids weren't returned?  I think I'd feel justified in using some kind of defensive force to recover them, which is a very dangerous situation given the obvious response of the thug / state. 

I honestly don't know how I'd handle this if it were me, but in this situation, my emotions are sympathetic to any attempts on the part of the parents and their friends to recover their children. 

I think it illustrates the heinous effectiveness of how government is in these kinds of situations.  The personal blame is hard to assign to any one individual involved in the kidnapping and any defensive force applied by the parents against an individual(s) would be seen as offensive force by most people.

I imagine in any child recovery attempt by the parents the response of many people that think the state is justified would be something like this..."See? See? How these people are? That's why we HAD to take their children!!  etc." 

Due to their conditioning many people would assign the defensive position to the state and the offensive position to the parents. That obedience to authority thing keeps popping up....

I am left with this, Somehow, someway I need to participate in home schooling my grand child.

I don't want to be tested on how I would react to them stealing my child.

I'm a nutter on the fringe hanging out with you bunch of nutters because of the way my younger brother and I were abused by the Family Court system. Until I was emancipated at 17 the court documents referred to me as an infant, with absolutely no rights.

We home school because for us the line is when they want to teach our kid that we are evil for our political and philosophical beliefs. How else can we help preserve our culture?

Free libertarian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 11, 2015, 02:16 PM NHFT
This story has raised a question in my mind, that may be moot (not mute)  since my kids are grown.

What would I do if I were the parent and the stolen kids weren't returned?  I think I'd feel justified in using some kind of defensive force to recover them, which is a very dangerous situation given the obvious response of the thug / state. 

I honestly don't know how I'd handle this if it were me, but in this situation, my emotions are sympathetic to any attempts on the part of the parents and their friends to recover their children. 

I think it illustrates the heinous effectiveness of how government is in these kinds of situations.  The personal blame is hard to assign to any one individual involved in the kidnapping and any defensive force applied by the parents against an individual(s) would be seen as offensive force by most people.

I imagine in any child recovery attempt by the parents the response of many people that think the state is justified would be something like this..."See? See? How these people are? That's why we HAD to take their children!!  etc." 

Due to their conditioning many people would assign the defensive position to the state and the offensive position to the parents. That obedience to authority thing keeps popping up....

I am left with this, Somehow, someway I need to participate in home schooling my grand child.

I'm a nutter on the fringe hanging out with you bunch of nutters because of the way my younger brother and I were abused by the Family Court system. Until I was emancipated at 17 the court documents referred to me as an infant, with absolutely no rights.

We home school because for us the line is when they want to teach our kid that we are evil for our political and philosophical beliefs. How else can we help preserve our culture?

From my point of view you are doing a great job raising your young un, way up there in Maine.

WithoutAPaddle

Quote from: Free libertarian on May 11, 2015, 12:53 PM NHFT
  I lived in "Dovah"       My mom worked at Clarostat for a short time in the 1960s. 

I never knew of a single person who worked at Eastern Air Devices, other than its General Manager. even though it was a large enough building to employ the whole city.

I remember when I bought a Clarostat potentiometer mail order, figuring it must have been made by some other company also named Clarostat, because I was sure that there was no way that "we" were the manufacturer of a nationally known product line.

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 11, 2015, 02:16 PM NHFT

Ditto.

As unschoolers, who may not necessarily comply with state rules, we're a bit over-cautious since we're right in town. The boy who would happily live at the library (a whole half mile from our house), or frolick about our yard burning off that pre-teen energy, spends way more time indoors than he should until the public school year is over.

Silent_Bob

There are some things which transcend the edicts of government.

Perhaps look to the animal kingdom for guidance. See a mother bear with her cubs, try to take one, observe the result.

K neth

For twenty years my greatest fear was life in prison for killing a deputy in a situation like this.  I was always ready to flee the county in a moment and get my daughters to a safe house.  It was such a relief when my youngest turned 18.

These situations most often result from a report by a relative or neighbor who is either angry with the parents or concerned about the children. The two best things you can do for safety is avoid having anyone pissed off at you and make sure everyone who cares about your kids knows that they are doing great and homeschooling is wonderful.

Free libertarian

Quote from: K neth on May 13, 2015, 10:29 AM NHFT
For twenty years my greatest fear was life in prison for killing a deputy in a situation like this.  I was always ready to flee the county in a moment and get my daughters to a safe house.  It was such a relief when my youngest turned 18.

These situations most often result from a report by a relative or neighbor who is either angry with the parents or concerned about the children. The two best things you can do for safety is avoid having anyone pissed off at you and make sure everyone who cares about your kids knows that they are doing great and homeschooling is wonderful.

Thanks for sharing your experience.  It's funny though how your use of self defense in that hypothetical situation would have been turned into something other than self defense...which is of course one of the problems many of us are trying to wake people up to.
Self ownership and independence as a crime is pretty deeply imbedded and of course constantly reinforced by the parasite nanny class.  Glad you made it thru it.

Russell Kanning

When the state steps over certain boundaries .... we all start opposing them