• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Pastor & Sexton occational report

Started by John, July 13, 2015, 09:00 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Is it accurate that some lawyer named Ross is representing the church in some court?
I didn't read most of the article, just your part.

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 03, 2015, 04:41 PM NHFT
Is it accurate that some lawyer named Ross is representing the church in some court?
I didn't read most of the article, just your part.

"representing"   ;D

John

Started on the 6th, I finished freshening up the high-gloss red on the "Torri gate."

Visitors known to be from as close as Bristol and Boston, and as far as Missouri, stopped by today. The folks from Missouri said the "OTHER CHEEK" banner is what convinced them that they just had to stop.

:) <3 Peace

John

John

I've been judiciously holding back on sharing ANYTHING (with anyone - including the BOD) about any of my work ministering to individuals and families, etc.

I was taken by surprise (quite a while back) when someone seemed to (maybe) by trying to figure out more details about a person(s) rather than the issue(s)...
AIN'T GONNA LET THAT HAPPEN!

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: John on August 09, 2015, 06:47 PM NHFT
Started on the 6th, I finished freshening up the high-gloss red on the "Torri gate."

I can hear one of those wooden flutes playing while someone rakes a design into the sand.

Russell Kanning

it's official .... there is no hope for you John .... you are just going to keep painting until you die. :)

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 10, 2015, 10:21 PM NHFT
it's official .... there is no hope for you John .... you are just going to keep painting until you die. :)

Hey, those are painting words.

John

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 10, 2015, 08:13 AM NHFT
Quote from: John on August 09, 2015, 06:47 PM NHFT

I can hear one of those wooden flutes playing while someone rakes a design into the sand.

Only one flute plays
And the rake and the gravel
Morning moon goes home

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

One day I'm going to snatch that pebble from his hand!

John

5 years ago I thought of posting a laminated Dartmouth/Lake Sunapee Region Bicycle Route map by the side of the rail trail.

I (again) needed to stop letting the perfect be the enemy of the good to make it happen.
Worked on it this week, and today it happened...

jerryswife

Jim Johnson

...needs more "YOU ARE HERE" feature.

With an arrow.

John

Quote from: Jim Johnson on August 14, 2015, 09:14 PM NHFT
...needs more "YOU ARE HERE" feature.

With an arrow.

Thank you. I agree. Was gonna. Didn't. Still definitely should...

In the interest of not letting the perfect be the enemy of the good, I'll add  red crayon circle around Grafton Center before the sun comes over the hill. :)