• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

HELLO!

Started by pascal.belanger, January 31, 2005, 06:17 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

pascal.belanger

I want t know how much taxe??i would pay i'f i move in NH,some exemple please! ???

Russell Kanning

We don't know what you are talking about. If you move from Quebec to NH you will be paying fewer taxes.

Russell Kanning

We have so many little taxes here I don't know where to begin. You are attracted to NH for some reason...tell her those things.
If she has prejudged our country to be not as nice as Canada...what kinds of tax statistics are going to change her mind? :)

GT

New Hampshire has a property tax. You pay tax on the property and house that you own. If you own an expensive house you pay more. In my town you would pay $21.56 for every $1,000 that your house is valued at pery year. If you live in a $200,000 your tax would be $4,312 per year. The tax rate is different from town to town. You can get the 2004 tax rates at the link below.

http://www.nh.gov/revenue/property_tax/2004/2004taxrates.rtf

GT

Income makes no difference in New Hampshire.
We do not have an income tax. You pay tax only on the value of your property. In Londonderry you would pay $2802.80 per year. You won't find a house for 130,000, but that a different story.

GT

Just curious. How much tax would I pay living in Canada earning 40,000 pery year and living in a 130,000 house?

Russell Kanning

Get out get out quickly :)

Russell Kanning

If we are an empire....you are already in one of the colonies :)

Russell Kanning

You will like it here in NH...you will just have to learn how to type a little better so that others can understand you. ;)

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

When I go to that address...it doesn't work :-\