• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Once a cop... Part 2

Started by John, October 22, 2015, 11:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: Free libertarian on October 27, 2015, 07:58 AM NHFT, so if a dog eats your dentures, it's no biggie!

... and dentures which the dog chewed on ...

firecracker joe

I've had enough drama and i try to restrict it to leo's not the the liberty community, maybe i should of had a dental plan since my dog ate my dentures, guess i did the feds paid for new ones plus room and board.

Free libertarian

Quote from: firecracker joe on October 27, 2015, 09:14 PM NHFT
I've had enough drama and i try to restrict it to leo's not the the liberty community, maybe i should of had a dental plan since my dog ate my dentures, guess i did the feds paid for new ones plus room and board.

The doggie denture reference was pertaining to the rumor of how the cop calling dispute in Grafton got going or at least it was part of the dispute if the rumor mill is correct.  Apparently, one persons dog decided another persons dentures were fair game.  So the cops got called, because they need to protect our ability to masticate. 

No disparagement meant to anyone else, especially guys like you that can make Appley bacon goodness. 

Oh, and fuck the Feds, just because.

firecracker joe

Its nice to know im not the only one whose pet has wrecked their smile  ;D

Russell Kanning

doesn't the government just give away cheese if you ask?
why can't these guys just beg the government for goodies instead of calling the armed thugs to hurt people?

John

I'm now getting more info from a "neutral" (as in cares for all of the players involved, including Redman, and wants to see the madness stop) third-party NH native "liberty" person who seems to be kind hearted and very concerned about what is happening within several FSP communities around the state. 

I'm convinced that John Boanerges Redman is a very twisted THUG.
Please pray for him.  :(

I'll be asking the neutral third-party to please share some info publicly, because this (pardon my putting it this way) "shit" needs to been known.  :(

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 28, 2015, 02:07 PM NHFT
doesn't the government just give away cheese if you ask?
why can't these guys just beg the government for goodies instead of calling the armed thugs to hurt people?

First they have to steal the cheese, then they can give it away.

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 27, 2015, 06:55 PM NHFT
I don't think you people are taking the problem seriously enough.... 

I mean it is a block of cheese we're talking about here! Sharp Cheddar at that!

Cabot, or Harman's?

And BTW, I'm still taking John's travails seriously.

MaineShark

So, this seemed rather confused when I read it, since I did not have the backstory.  A few others have mentioned the same, to me.

Knowing John, I figured there was some story that unified all of these separate tidbits of information that he's posted, but it was not readily apparent.  I mean, he clearly had several complaints about Redman, but how it all meshed into some meaningful whole was eluding me.

I spent some time talking with John this afternoon, and he filled me in as best he was able, with both the facts (qualified in some cases due to being second- or third-hand information, but in most cases things for which he was present), and his opinions as to how they fit together.  There were a few cases where he felt that others had some serious negative motives for their actions, and I pointed out alternative possibilities which might be benign, or at least less-negative, and John was open to considering those alternatives.  Which is not to say that either option is necessarily correct - only the individual who takes an action actually knows the truth of why he did so - but rather to say that he appears to be the same John we've known for years, who does not actually desire to think the worst of others, only doing so when left no other option, and always willing to consider alternatives.

So, while some have expressed worry that these recent posts seem a good bit "darker" than his norm, it seems to me that the tone is driven by his concern over what he sees happening.  Maybe he's wrong about some of it (have to admit the possibility), but I don't think so... the whole picture puts all of these separate incidents, experience, and opinions together into a solid framework.

It sounds like someone will be writing up an article of some sort that explains things.  Hopefully, that will clear things up for those who are trying to figure out who all of this fits together.  Until then, if anyone is worried that John is "unhinged," I can say that it certainly does not appear to be the case, and if you can hold tight until everything is put together, it will probably make sense to you, as well.

KBCraig

I've never worried that John was unhinged. Seriously stressed, yes.

But, I see more of his daily thoughts and comments and details about what's been happening on Facebook. I can certainly understand that someone who only sees the various posts here might think he's gone around the bend.

MaineShark

Quote from: KBCraig on November 05, 2015, 09:53 PM NHFTI've never worried that John was unhinged. Seriously stressed, yes.

But, I see more of his daily thoughts and comments and details about what's been happening on Facebook. I can certainly understand that someone who only sees the various posts here might think he's gone around the bend.

Yeah.  Knowing John, I presumed there was something connecting it all in a rational way.  But others have been worried, based upon the posts.  However, I also understand why he's felt that it's important to get things recorded and broadcast, more than to spend a lot of time polishing them first.

Free libertarian

So wait a minute...does this mean we're going to see a dog running around wearing dentures or not? 

Tom Sawyer

Lots of disappointments here, has anyone solved the cheese caper?

Russell Kanning

yea .... I don't know how this story ends