• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New "Declaration of Independence"

Started by Russell Kanning, January 24, 2006, 07:53 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I am thinking of making a personal D of Ind to let the Feds know that I am not filling out any of their forms, paying their taxes, or complying with their laws. I could hand it to the IRS and let them know I am not paying.
What do you guys think? Should we come up with personal ones or have a joint one for anyone that wants NH Independence?

FTL_Ian

Sounds like a neat idea.  Declaration of personal independance or sovereignty.

Lex

Quote from: russellkanning on January 24, 2006, 07:53 AM NHFT
I am thinking of making a personal D of Ind to let the Feds know that I am not filling out any of their forms, paying their taxes, or complying with their laws. I could hand it to the IRS and let them know I am not paying.
What do you guys think? Should we come up with personal ones or have a joint one for anyone that wants NH Independance?

Why waste your time writing to the feds?

Russell Kanning

TackleTheWorld

No,
Because the original was as sharp and as beautiful as the towering cliff of El Capitan,
Inspiring one with an awesome vision of how life could be,
And giving the energy to climb such heights.
The original was so true it sucked peoples souls into it.
And so compelling that you couldn't help but sign it.

I'm afraid it would make me promise to fight tryanny on multiple fronts,
And stand against evil on all occasions,
And maybe get crushed with the weight of a behemoth.

...on second thought, it could make everyone feel that way....

Yeah, Russell, go ahead.

Tom Sawyer

My opinion is to hell with sending it to the IRS etc. let them read about it in the papers and hear about it from others. The millions of non-compliers is the real story... just capture that spirit in a document and you've got something.

Then again they might nail yer ass to a cross for everyone else to see. Crown of thorns anyone?

The path to freedom is a tad spooky. But, it doesn't look like anyone else will do it for us. You shouldn't just throw yourself onto their bayonets though.

Don't be drawn like a moth to the flame... in pilot terms don't get "target fixation" where you fly right into the target. I like you Russell... don't sacrifice yourself, at least not till it could be made worthwhile.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on January 24, 2006, 06:31 PM NHFT
No,
Because the original was as sharp and as beautiful as the towering cliff of El Capitan,

I'm afraid it would make me promise to fight tryanny on multiple fronts,
And stand against evil on all occasions,
And maybe get crushed with the weight of a behemoth.

...on second thought, it could make everyone feel that way....

Yeah, Russell, go ahead.

We just need some more on our team (like you Lauren). :icon_pirat:
Ya'll have the spirit we need to foster in others... many already believe, they just need to see that others have their back covered.
Build the courage through small victories.

Rush - One Little Victory

A certain measure of innocence
Willing to appear naive
A certain degree of imagination
A measure of make-believe

A certain degree of surrender
To the forces of light and heat
A shot of satisfaction
In a willingness to risk defeat

Celebrate the moment
As it turns into one more
Another chance at victory
Another chance to score

The measure of the moment
In a difference of degree
Just one little victory
A spirit breaking free
One little victory
The greatest act can be
One little victory

A certain measure of righteousness
A certain amount of force
A certain degree of determination
Daring on a different course

A certain amount of resistance
To the forces of the light and love
A certain measure of tolerance
A willingness to rise above

AlanM

I'm sure glad to be on the same side with great folks like you.

Caleb

Well, here's an idea I'm working on for the Liberty Tree ... (to be accompanied by my 95 theses, if I can)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a long-established fact of history that mankind is unaccustomed to change; that, even when faced with tyranny, man will bear such burdens as he finds tolerable, rather than disrupt his stability by effecting change. 

It has likewise been a long-established fact of history that periodically men must of necessity change their accustomed forms of government when such government has outraged their morality and devastated their liberties.  In the face of such tyranny, men feel compelled to express the reasons which have forced the changes, both to satisfy the curiosity of others, and to serve as a message for posterity. 

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and Property.  That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.  That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience has shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.   Such has been the patient sufferance of the citizens of the State of New Hampshire; and such is now the necessity which constrains her to alter her former Systems of Government. The history of the present federal government is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over this State, and has implicated her in morally reprehensible crimes throughout the world.  To prove this, let the facts be submitted to a candid world:

The Federal Government has held persons indefinitely, (both foreigners and citizens) without charging them, in violation of the writ of habeas corpus.

The Federal Government, in direct contravention of our Law and Constitution, has engaged in spying on American citizens, using advanced technology to monitor our every move.  Nothing that we say, do, read, or write is safe from their surveillance.

The Federal Government has inflicted cruel and unusual punishment upon us, contrary to our Law.

The Federal Government has deported friendly foreign nationals to severe places, to experience the most inhumane of treatment at the hands of supposed ?allies?.

The Federal Government has rounded up masses of people, based solely on ethnicity, and subjected them to the loss of their property and dignity.

The Federal Government has engaged in a policy of near-Genocide towards the original inhabitants of this land.

The Federal Government, in contravention of all law and practice, has set forward plans for implementing martial law in the case of declared ?emergencies?, threatening to suspend our Constitutions and impose upon us a law contrary to our consent.

In anticipation of the above ?emergency powers?, the federal government has devised plans for creating emergencies, intending to implement their nefarious schemes upon the peaceful people of New Hampshire.

The Federal Government has conspired, through executive edict, legislative law, and judicial rulings, to annihilate due process and institute the despicable principle of guilt by association and innuendo.

The Federal Government has repeatedly used the military and other federal forces to crush dissent and free speech.

The Federal Government has authorized the use of deadly force by the military against those who are engaged in such dissent, merely asserting their Right to Petition for Redress of Grievances.

The Federal Government has restricted the right to travel, based merely upon suspicion of misconduct through such outrages as the no-fly list.

The Federal Government, contrary to the natural law, has extended the rights of persons to corporations, who have used these rights to deny and disparage the inherent rights received by mankind from his Creator.

These corporations, being un-human, are motivated not by love, desire, happiness, gentility, nor any other aspect of human transcendence; rather, they are motivated by the basest of human desires:  Greed for profit. Motivated by only such base desire, these corporations have captured substantial resources, and have used these resources to control the media and the government, making it impossible for us to institute desperately needed reforms.

Even more dangerously, the Federal Government has endangered our security and implicated us in morally reprehensible crimes by arrogantly presuming, on behalf of American Corporations, to wage warfare, both economic, political, and military, on other nations which do not permit us free access to their economies.  A few examples suffice:

The Federal Government has presumed to assassinate leaders of foreign nations.

The Federal Government has presumed to stage military coups in foreign nations, installing puppet dictators for the purpose of securing ?American interests?

The Federal Government has resorted to the most immoral of methods in these foreign countries, including torture, death camps, and mass slaughter.  It has maintained the ?School of the Americas? (based in Georgia, USA), for the purpose of training foreign governments to institute such brutal measures to maintain control.

The Federal Congress has issued a report alleging that the CIA commits over 100,000 serious crimes per year, crimes which are never brought to justice.  These intelligence agencies engage in drug trafficking, carry out assassinations, disseminate false propaganda, and commit economic espionage.

Furthermore, in the waging of warfare, the federal government has engaged in immoral behavior, which is universally condemned throughout the civilized world:  It lays land mines, tortures prisoners of war, and intentionally inflicts massive civilian casualties, contrary to international treaty.  Moreover, countries which fail to obey the orders given by the federal government have been the victims of devastating embargoes, embargoes which target the civilian populace.

In every stage of these Oppressions, We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.  We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold the federal government as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends. 

We, therefore, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do hereby request that the legislature of New Hampshire make the following Resolution: That the State of New Hampshire is, and of Right ought to be, a Free and Independent State; that she is Absolved from all Allegiance to the Federal Union, and that all political connection between we and the United States of America, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as a Free and Independent State, we have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do.

Kat Kanning

Excellent!

Russell Kanning

vanguardist

"We mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Liberty baby! Let's do it.

Nice declaration. Park a domain and make a nice HTML/PDF version.

Russell Kanning

we changed the forum to better reflect the goal

president

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on January 24, 2006, 06:31 PM NHFT
No,
So you hate "merciless Indian Savages" too?

Fluff and Stuff