• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Trump will be elected in 2016

Started by Jay, November 21, 2015, 12:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

You now have over a year to prepare for the inevitable. What is your course of action?

Jim Johnson

Free libertarian

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on November 21, 2015, 07:51 AM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 21, 2015, 07:44 AM NHFT
...laugh heartily at your assertion.

You're fired!!  :)

Oh yeah?

Well, I'm letting the screen door hit me in the ass on the way out.

Jay

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 21, 2015, 07:44 AM NHFT
...laugh heartily at your assertion.

No better time to get the freeze dried #10 food cans and heirloom seeds!

Russell Kanning

have they ever let a guy be president that didn't already work for the government for 8 years or more?

blackie

I'm just going to get really high, and try not to think about it too much.

So I won't be doing anything different.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: blackie on November 25, 2015, 07:36 PM NHFT
I'm just going to get really high, and try not to think about it too much.

So I won't be doing anything different.

His hair freaks me out.  ;D

K neth

Scott Adam's assessment of The Donald as "Master Persuader" has been fascinating the last few months.  He really is Dale Carnegie extraordinaire, with long established used-car-salesman techniques, masterfully getting the thoughts he wants to get into peoples heads.  And the media is oblivious; they never read Art of the Deal.

Particularly fascinating is his 4th grade level of speech the media has mocked him for.   The Robert Cialdini, Tony Robbins types all speak at a 6th grade level, not because that is the best level for persuading, but because that is the lowest level they can bring themselves to talk at, their ego can't take appearing any dumber.  Where as Trump, master of influence, is able to not care how stupid he looks, in order to get as many people as possible to adjust their self-concept to incorporate the ideas he wants in their mind.  It's a hell of a thing to watch.

Of course, all I care about is who will be the last president of the USA.  Whether that's Trump, or Hillary, or Biden in a coupe, I sure as hell can't predict, so I don't support any of it.

K neth

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 23, 2015, 04:35 PM NHFT
have they ever let a guy be president that didn't already work for the government for 8 years or more?

I'm not convinced he even wants to be president.  It would be cool if he's out to destroy the Republican Party.  When the hacks from families full of cronies who run the primary and count the votes pull the stuff they did to keep Ron Paul from getting delegates, what will that do for brand GOP?

Imagine, all over the USA, all those little districts, state after state, Trump has obvious landslide support, and Republican primary election commissioners keep announcing "Jeb".  Brand Trump will benefit from his victim-hood.   And hopefully brand Democracy will even suffer.

Russell Kanning

I wonder at what level Hitler did his speeches at.

MaineShark

KBCraig

KBCraig

"Why I will not vote for Trump in the primary, the General Election, or in a race for dogcatcher
This is not about Trump being unserious - this is about Trump being an incompetent and dangerous wind vane of ideology"

http://www.redstate.com/2015/09/06/will-vote-donald-trump-primary-general-election-race-dogcatcher/

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/261227-gop-donors-wrestle-with-possibility-of-trump-nomination

WithoutAPaddle

I was certain that Reagan could not be elected in 1980.  So was about 45% of the 1980 electorate.  I was also certain that the Democratic Party could not nominate a candidate he could lose to in 1984, until they chose Mondale.