• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Emoticons

Started by Lex, January 24, 2006, 01:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

I don't need to see any documentary.  They got where they are by being inventive. They were one of the first companies to use the evil but effiecient RFID in their warehouses.  I've only recently learned that while their delivery trucks are out delivering to their stores, they stop at suppliers and take on product to bring back to their warehouse!  They got where they are, because no one is better than they are at what they do.

Happy Dude

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 15, 2006, 03:21 PM NHFT
I don't need to see any documentary.  They got where they are by being inventive. They were one of the first companies to use the evil but effiecient RFID in their warehouses.  I've only recently learned that while their delivery trucks are out delivering to their stores, they stop at suppliers and take on product to bring back to their warehouse!  They got where they are, because no one is better than they are at what they do.

God dude you don't need to get tweeked on this. ::) Just learn what scumbags they are by watching the documentary. By watching documentary is how you learn about issues. And what I see that people just want to sweep crap under the carpet and go with the flow. Witch does nobody any good but drive the country to hell.

So lets all by crap from other countrys and do away with America. Shit and there Government too.
Let the Commies run this country that is where it is headed for. People just don't have American pride anymore. they rather have big brother hold there butt and tell them what to do.

Pat McCotter

Yep, Lloyd certainly wants the government to support him. ::)

Lloyd Danforth

Maybe the chinese government

Happy Dude

Quote from: Dreepa on March 15, 2006, 12:38 PM NHFT
Should you buy products Made in NH first?  then NE? then USA?

What if the foreign product is better?
What if the foreign product is cheaper?
What if the foreign product is better and cheaper?

Cheaper they are. Point is you get what you pay for. And if you don't care about quailty so be it.

Foreign is for sure not better. (IMO)

Lloyd Danforth

Whats going on here Kat? Do you purchase these emoticons at Walmart?

Kat Kanning

They're made by Chinese children.

Happy Dude

Quote from: katdillon on March 16, 2006, 08:30 AM NHFT
They're made by Chinese children.

My God those poor abused Children. :o :o

Dreepa

Quote from: Happy Dude on March 16, 2006, 08:00 AM NHFT
Can I ask what kind of car you have?

Kat Kanning

:angel4::whp2:

Yes, poor little angels.

Happy Dude

Quote from: Dreepa on March 16, 2006, 08:34 AM NHFT
Quote from: Happy Dude on March 16, 2006, 08:00 AM NHFT
Can I ask what kind of car you have?

I own 4 Fords. The one I'm driving today is a 2000 F-350 DRW 9ft rack body Power Stroke Diesel. And it gets great mileage too.

I am also in the market for a SUV for my shop and I'll have that next week. And that will be a Ford as well. ;D

Sorry no Toyotas or Hyndies here and never will happen ether.

So what do you drive?

Dreepa

Quote from: Happy Dude on March 16, 2006, 08:44 AM NHFT
I own 4 Fords. The one I'm driving today is a 2000 F-350 DRW 9ft rack body Power Stroke Diesel. And it gets great mileage too.
Parts of Fords are made in Mexico  :o

I have a 2000 Honda Civic.  (Made in Ohio!)
and a 2000 Chevy Venture.

Happy Dude

Quote from: Dreepa on March 16, 2006, 08:46 AM NHFT
Quote from: Happy Dude on March 16, 2006, 08:44 AM NHFT
Parts of Fords are made in Mexico  :o

I have a 2000 Honda Civic.  (Made in Ohio!)
and a 2000 Chevy Venture.

Maybe the 2003 and newer but not the ones I own. Your Honda has more foreign parts then all of my Fords put together.

Dreepa

and was cheaper, more reliable and gets better gas mileage (where does gas come from?)

Happy Dude

Quote from: Dreepa on March 16, 2006, 09:03 AM NHFT
and was cheaper, more reliable and gets better gas mileage (where does gas come from?)

So it gets better mileage. Big deal. But the point of the matter is that a little Honda does not fit my Needs nor are they as safe as what I drive.

And if you don't know where gas comes from my friend you need help. Ask Bush where it comes from sense he is behind the Oil Companys. ::)

God what a stupid question that was.