• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Emoticons

Started by Lex, January 24, 2006, 01:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lex

There are only stupid answers  :tiphat:

Dreepa

Quote from: Happy Dude on March 16, 2006, 09:07 AM NHFT
Quote from: Dreepa on March 16, 2006, 09:03 AM NHFT
and was cheaper, more reliable and gets better gas mileage (where does gas come from?)

So it gets better mileage. Big deal. But the point of the matter is that a little Honda does not fit my Needs nor are they as safe as what I drive.

And if you don't know where gas comes from my friend you need help. Ask Bush where it comes from sense he is behind the Oil Companys. ::)

God what a stupid question that was.
My point was that you don't want to buy things from overseas.  You want to buy American.  Much of our gas comes from overseas. 

Kat Kanning

:protester: :pitchfork: found some new ones

ravelkinbow

Quote from: katdillon on June 03, 2006, 07:20 AM NHFT
:protester: :pitchfork: found some new ones

caleb and lauren  :pitchfork:   LOL that is cool

Kat Kanning

Some more new ones:

:hug2: :campfire: :tent: :snake: :pitchforked:

KBCraig

Kat Kanning

:pitchforked:  More like that, I'd say!   ;)

Pat K

Ian and Jane sitting a tree .......... ;D

ravelkinbow

Quote from: Pat K on June 16, 2006, 06:43 PM NHFT
Ian and Jane sitting a tree .......... ;D

that's just gross  :icon_puke_l:

CNHT

Pat K

Ian and Jane sitting in tree..........

Lex

Dupes:

:protest: : protest : and :protester: : protester :

If i catch more I'll post them here. There are a bunch of emoticons that are very similar but not duplicate, we should probably remove some to make it easier to find stuff... for example:  :angel1: and :angel10: or  :toothy12::laughing6:, :happy6: and :icon_compress:, etc.

Lloyd Danforth

Seeing how helpful you have been with your grammar lessons, Lex, I'll tip you off that Dupes is not short for Duplicates and, mean something else :)

Lex

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 12, 2006, 07:38 AM NHFT
Seeing how helpful you have been with your grammar lessons, Lex, I'll tip you off that Dupes is not short for Duplicates and, mean something else :)

LOL  ;D

So, what is short for duplicates then? Dups?

Lloyd Danforth