• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hypocrite Free Towners

Started by John, November 29, 2015, 11:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Today the board acted to go from the foundational agreement of ALWAYS unanimous vote system to a majority-rule democracy.
http://nh.porcupine411.com/2015/11/29/audio-message-from-connell-john-6035237111-66/
Yup, absolute hypocrites, these FREE TOWN PROJECT TAKEOVER ARTISTS.

Their agreements are worthless.

Russell Kanning

firecracker joe

Im sure there doing it for your own good and safety.

John

Free Town Project striking the root:

Jay

John

Quote from: firecracker joe on December 01, 2015, 03:09 PM NHFT
Im sure there doing it for your own good and safety.

One of the Free Town Project takeover operatives on the board (who, BTW, also works within the Democrat Party) actually suggested that throwing me out might be much better for me - because HE is not sure how well I'll survive here during the winter.

Funny how that has NOT been such a big concern for the past 5 winters - NOT EVEN WHILE THE FURNACE WAS DOWN.
NOPE - NOT EVEN THEN, AND WE WERE IN THE DEAD OF WINTER THEN FOLKS.
At that time I had only about (I think I figured it to be) about 350 cubic feet of space above 40 degrees. It was a space about 3.5 feet tall x 5 feet wide x 11 feet long.

But, I am quite OK with suffering a bit to try to keep Peaceful Assembly Church going.
I'm answering a calling from God, and the burden is much lighter than the burden has been on many before me.

----------

There was SO MUCH absolutely mind-boggling insanity at their meeting that I've not even YET figured out where to begin letting the community know about it.
I'm LITERALLY amazed to the point of being stunned.

It is really, Really, REALLY freaky to see them in action.

I've NEVER in my life seen anything like what they were doing on Sunday. NEVER!

----------

The way they kept trying out new ideas (on each other, until one fit (sometimes times right away) for their current purposes) to rapidly rewrite the history of Peaceful Assembly Church reminded me (very much) of an old Saturday Night Live skit where the pathological liar would try out ideas on himself and then say, "Yeah, that's the ticket."

They kept doing that kind of thing as the secretary took notes, seemingly faster and much more attentively than ever before.

----------

NO WONDER THEY DIDN'T WANT ANY OF IT RECORDED. ...

----------

As I said, I don't even know where to begin.
So, for now I'm continuing to be very prayerful that the Holy Spirit fills me up - and that He please constantly top off all of my reserves - with my each and every breath.

----------

PLEASE PRAY FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED.

John

Hello mirror:
Matthew 7: Do Not Judge
...5"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. 6"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

----------

I am not (nor have I ever claimed to be) perfect or pure.
I truly wish no harm comes to them.
I pray for healing.
But, some things do need to be exposed.

----------

I have seen increasing amounts, of glimpses, of fear and hatred in some of the eyes and faces.

Right now they are so very busy thoroughly trampling pearls that they are not YET focused on me.
The turn toward me will happen AFTER.
It was I who cast these pears, and I must suffer for that very big sin. I did not know - but I should have. :(

----------

I have but one shield against what is to come T
he only shield I have is the only one I want. It is the only shield I need.
Yes, and I'll be increasingly NEEDING this shield.
My shield is called FAITH in God.