• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Welcome to "Sleeper-Cell, USA"

Started by Riddler, December 03, 2015, 04:17 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Riddler

Quote from: KBCraig on December 04, 2015, 10:08 PM NHFT
http://theantimedia.org/nothing-to-fear-but-the-fearful-themselves/

I am not terrified of the terrorists; i.e., I am not, myself, terrorized. Rather, I am terrified of the terrorized; terrified of the bovine masses who are so easily manipulated by terrorists, governments, and the terror-amplifying media into allowing our country to slip toward totalitarianism and total war.

Sanchez is literally dripping with arrogance in this article......He and his, are somehow far above the great unwashed......
Let's check back with Danny, and you folks in a few months...,and then we will see what we will see......meanwhile, aren't there any artists here that want to test the waters by drawing Muhammed cartoons, or maybe staging a cartoon rally, to see how free & safe you really are?
On a side note, I had a great idea for t-shirts...."Proud to be an INFIDEL".....but, I thought....what a great way to get a kitchen knife in the back, or throat slit......I wouldn't have had that thought 15 years ago.....
Al-@h Akb@r, y'@ll!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Riddler on December 05, 2015, 09:39 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on December 04, 2015, 10:08 PM NHFT
http://theantimedia.org/nothing-to-fear-but-the-fearful-themselves/

I am not terrified of the terrorists; i.e., I am not, myself, terrorized. Rather, I am terrified of the terrorized; terrified of the bovine masses who are so easily manipulated by terrorists, governments, and the terror-amplifying media into allowing our country to slip toward totalitarianism and total war.

Sanchez is literally dripping with arrogance in this article......He and his, are somehow far above the great unwashed......
Let's check back with Danny, and you folks in a few months...,and then we will see what we will see......meanwhile, aren't there any artists here that want to test the waters by drawing Muhammed cartoons, or maybe staging a cartoon rally, to see how free & safe you really are?
On a side note, I had a great idea for t-shirts...."Proud to be an INFIDEL".....but, I thought....what a great way to get a kitchen knife in the back, or throat slit......I wouldn't have had that thought 15 years ago.....
Al-@h Akb@r, y'@ll!

The Feds encourage their Cointelpro operatives to incite violence.

Jay

"To understand the nature of the present war — for in spite of the regrouping which occurs every few years, it is always the same war — one must realize in the first place that it is impossible for it to be decisive."

MaineShark

Quote from: Riddler on December 05, 2015, 09:39 AM NHFTSanchez is literally dripping with arrogance in this article......

Does he need a sponge to clean up the "literal" puddle of arrogance that must be forming?  Methinks you should learn what "literal" actually means.

Quote from: Riddler on December 05, 2015, 09:39 AM NHFTHe and his, are somehow far above the great unwashed......

Funny, but I didn't seem to think he was arrogant.  If you think he's peering down at you from above, maybe that's an indication that you should start climbing, rather than that you should complain about his location.

Quote from: Riddler on December 05, 2015, 09:39 AM NHFTLet's check back with Danny, and you folks in a few months...,and then we will see what we will see......

I seem to recall that you say something like that, pretty much every few months.  And your predictions never come true.

One thinks you might want to learn from that string of failures...

Riddler

Gee professor, thanks for your input & grammatical red pen....wish I had me the book-learnin' you do....
you are absolutely amazing.
San Bernadino doesn't count, as a predicted (by me) act of Islamic terrorism  on u.s. soil?????
oh, right....workplace violence....

MaineShark

Quote from: Riddler on December 06, 2015, 12:36 PM NHFTSan Bernadino doesn't count, as a predicted (by me) act of Islamic terrorism  on u.s. soil?????

No, you've been predicting a war to take over the US.  Predicting terrorism is not an actual prediction; with over 300 million residents, there are always going to be a few nuts, no matter what.  There have been several non-Islamic terrorist attacks in the past year, as well.

You've made specific predictions that there will be an Islamic takeover.  Instead, there has not even been an attempt.  You're batting zero.

Riddler

Quote from: MaineShark on December 07, 2015, 01:52 PM NHFT
Quote from: Riddler on December 06, 2015, 12:36 PM NHFTSan Bernadino doesn't count, as a predicted (by me) act of Islamic terrorism  on u.s. soil?????

No, you've been predicting a war to take over the US.  Predicting terrorism is not an actual prediction; with over 300 million residents, there are always going to be a few nuts, no matter what.  There have been several non-Islamic terrorist attacks in the past year, as well.

You've made specific predictions that there will be an Islamic takeover.  Instead, there has not even been an attempt.  You're batting zero.

Reread the original islam thread, genius
Zero mention of war
I predicted the creeping disease that is islam...

Look at Europe
Sharia law has taken root in parts of England, France, Denmark....No-go zones, where police wont even enter.
.....Sweden is the rape capital of the world.....diehard islamists view women as possessions. ...to be treated like dogs...and, non-Islamic females deserve to be gang-raped for showing faces, arms, legs...
Fort Hood....Sleeper cell soldier...
Chattanooga,  TN
Boston Marathon
San Bernadino.....they have been planning attack for @ 4 years..
Never did I say WAR.......but, ........

Riddler

Quote from: MaineShark on December 05, 2015, 12:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: Riddler on December 05, 2015, 09:39 AM NHFTSanchez is literally dripping with arrogance in this article......

Does he need a sponge to clean up the "literal" puddle of arrogance that must be forming?  Methinks you should learn what "literal" actually

To answer....yes....a sponge is needed.....the analogy for this asshat is him pissing off his balcony of arrogance, onto the cretins below......guess I was lost in my soliloquy. ......