• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The "Liberty Zombies"

Started by Dave Ridley, January 31, 2005, 08:00 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

OK here is an idea no one will accuse of being stodgey.   How about a bunch of us dress up like the Walking Dead, stumble into some unpopular government office saying stuff  like "wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" and "BRAAAAINS!"  We paw our way through some of their tax forms or magazines on display, maybe eat a couple documents sheets and then stumble back out into the sunlight.      Maybe we all wear t-shirts that say "The Liberty Zombies" on the front...and on the back they say "NHfree.com"

Invite the media along , bring our own photog and videographer.  I think that video of us all clubfooting through the front door making sounds like we're a bunch of wookies....might just be priceless!   That night we can all go to our halloween parties pre-dressed!   Heck with something like this you could probably make Montel or O'Reilly.  What say you!??

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

We've been made into zombies by the IRS

Dave Ridley

Other ideas for this...we could shake our fists at the office bureaucrats and say "eeeeeeeeeeh" 

we could hand them some kind of literature

Oh and if we get interviewed by the press we could say "rrrrruuuuuuuuuh" and then one of the non zombies present would have to translate for us....

FTL_Ian

Only problem is, the bureaucrats might try to hire you!

;D
Ian

Lloyd Danforth

Its probably against the law to impersonate government employees!

Kat Kanning

Oh my...this is tooo funny.  My sides have been hurting from laughing.  You should see his zombie impersonation.

Lloyd Danforth

Are you sure it is an impersonation? ;D

Kat Kanning

LOL.  Not really.  I do seem to recall finding piece of dead flesh around the house.

wdg3rd

Quote from: DadaOrwell on January 31, 2005, 08:00 PM NHFT
OK here is an idea no one will accuse of being stodgey.   How about a bunch of us dress up like the Walking Dead, stumble into some unpopular government office saying stuff  like "wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" and "BRAAAAINS!"  We paw our way through some of their tax forms or magazines on display, maybe eat a couple documents sheets and then stumble back out into the sunlight.      Maybe we all wear t-shirts that say "The Liberty Zombies" on the front...and on the back they say "NHfree.com"

Trouble is, nobody anywhere is going to believe that anyone or anything is going to stagger into a government office looking for brains.

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: katdillon on February 01, 2005, 06:56 AM NHFT
LOL.? Not really.? I do seem to recall finding piece of dead flesh around the house.

Save them.

There are a variety of amazing adhesives on the market these days!

Kat Kanning

Have spotted a real live undead Liberty Zombie!

Friday

ROTFLMAO!  I missed this thread the first time around.

I had a friend who dressed up as Zombie John McEnroe for Halloween one year.  He cut a tennis ball in half and glued half to his forehead (as if the ball was embedded in his head), wore sports gear, threw on a little fake blood, and voila!  It would be pretty easy to do the same thing to create a Zombie IRS Agent.  Just have a calculator embedded in your head, or a 940.  You could also tape receipts all over yourself, or stamp "AUDITED" all over your face.  Oh, the possibilities...