• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mark quitting FTL

Started by Jay, December 22, 2015, 06:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

eglove

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 27, 2015, 03:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: eglove on December 26, 2015, 09:16 PM NHFT
"You've got 2 audiences. One isn't an actual audience and they don't even think about your content on a day to day basis. The other only came across your content randomly and kind of dislikes it. Which one should you expect to make money from?"

I'm confused, who is this quoting?

My own facebeef.

Tom Sawyer

So wouldn't there be other types of "audience"? Such as people that are regular listeners?

eglove

Regular listeners seem to be the people who enjoy echo chambers. Either way, people don't donate to talk radio. It's not a high-quality medium and it's meant for passive audiences that aren't dedicated. A small minority within that is kind of meaningless.

eglove

Jay

Russell Kanning

I have known people that listen to it everyday or as often as they can.

Carl El

Hi, somewhat regular listener, don't enjoy echo-chambers which is why I'll miss Mark -he was a nice balance to Ian (usually as a devils advocate, I get it). I have donated in the past, just not regularly, and will donate again once I'm out of school and back at a regular paying jeorb. Can y'all hang in there for 6 months to a year?

Russell Kanning

I don't think Mark reads this thread. But you can probably contact him somewhere else, while he is on vacation.

blackie

It seems like Mark is now on almost every night, and Ian is off the air.