• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

A Militia Has Taken Over A Federal Building In Oregon

Started by Silent_Bob, January 03, 2016, 11:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

eglove

Free libertarian

The website Strike the root had an interesting article posted monday 1/4 discussing some of the background of this situation.

eglove

Authorities plan to cut off power to militia at occupied Oregon refuge

Quote"It's in the middle of nowhere," said the official, who is based in Washington, DC, and has knowledge of the planned response to the militia. "And it's flat-ass cold up there."

Quote"After they shut off the power, they'll kill the phone service," the government official added. "Then they'll block all the roads so that all those guys have a long, lonely winter to think about what they've done."

A picture of their supplies taken by a Guardian reporter:

(Keeping them trapped is a deadly form of escalation that'd put the government in the wrong with everyone no matter what. I don't think that'll actually happen.)

Jim Johnson

They have enough for one guy... if he doesn't mind eating the dog's food.

Jay

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 05, 2016, 12:00 PM NHFT

Maybe this whole thing is actually a New Years Resolution weight loss plan. They got liftin' weights too!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Jay on January 05, 2016, 12:10 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 05, 2016, 12:00 PM NHFT

Maybe this whole thing is actually a New Years Resolution weight loss plan. They got liftin' weights too!

'Oregon Health Club'   ...needs a fitness video.

Russell Kanning

so true

It is funny .... can you imagine Ed and Elaine putting out a call for "snacks"?

seems like they need to take federal territory and start logging, farming, ranching or similar to make money :)

Tom Sawyer

eglove

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this meme? You've got 10 seconds.

Russell Kanning

eglove

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 31, 2016, 02:19 PM NHFT
http://wellaware1.com/newsite/bundy2/

I'm waiting for "crisis actors" to make an appearance on the new X-Files. Ed Harris... lol. These things prove only that many conspiracies are built to troll idiots. Which... touche. I suppose it is fun creating these memes and watching people take truth from them.

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Bundy Brothers Acquitted in Takeover of Oregon Wildlife Refuge

Wow, I am pleasantly surprised by this outcome. I must say that I was wrong in my previous assessment on the likely outcome of this.  8)

QuoteThe surprise verdict in Federal District Court was a blow to the government, which had argued that the group used force and threats of violence to occupy the reserve, impeding the federal workers there. But the jury appeared swayed by the occupiers' contention that they were protesting government overreach and posed no threat.

Although the Feds seem to be continuing to screw with them.
Quoten a sign of the high tensions throughout the trial, Ammon Bundy's lawyer, Marcus R. Mumford, was restrained by four United States Marshals in courtroom tussle after the verdict on Thursday. He was enraged that the Bundys were not being immediately released.