• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Police: ‘Frustrated’ Creswell man releases flock of chickens in Eugene tax offic

Started by Silent_Bob, December 24, 2015, 09:26 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent_Bob

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/local/33888307-75/frustrated-creswell-man-releases-flock-of-chickens-in-tax-office.html.csp

A Creswell man apparently upset with the state revenue office released a flock of chickens inside the agency's field office near Valley River Center on Wednesday.

A Eugene police officer ­responded to the state ­Department of Revenue office about 12:20 p.m., shortly after the man, identified as Louis J. Adler, 66, released seven chickens in the office lobby.

The officer and a ­responding animal welfare officer gathered up the birds and took them to the First ­Avenue Shelter.

Representatives of the Greenhill Humane ­Society, which operates the shelter, didn't immediately return messages seeking comment.

Adler couldn't immediately be reached for comment.

There were no injuries to human or fowl.

Derrick Gasperini, the state agency's spokesman, said office employees had prior dealings with Adler and that he was "frustrated with the outcome."

Gasperini had no further details about the source of Adler's frustrations with the tax agency office.

Officers gave Adler a trespass notice requiring him to stay away from the office or face a citation, police spokeswoman Melinda McLaughlin said.

McLaughlin said the chickens did no damage to the office but did leave behind a bit of poop.

Tom Sawyer

;D
Made my day.  8)

Perhaps we could encourage Jim to tell the chicken manure story from New London.  ;D

Tom Sawyer

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 24, 2015, 07:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on December 24, 2015, 06:45 PM NHFT
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1988&dat=19970828&id=dD4iAAAAIBAJ&sjid=l6wFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2418,5100930&hl=en

;D
I see they experienced cow manure, not chicken as I thought.

I like the part where the cops came by to take manure samples from his cows... like an episode of CSI or something.

It was chicken shit. That's why taking cow poop samples didn't prove anything. Bill was good friends with the top cop in New London.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on December 24, 2015, 08:35 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 24, 2015, 07:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on December 24, 2015, 06:45 PM NHFT
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1988&dat=19970828&id=dD4iAAAAIBAJ&sjid=l6wFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2418,5100930&hl=en

;D
I see they experienced cow manure, not chicken as I thought.

I like the part where the cops came by to take manure samples from his cows... like an episode of CSI or something.

It was chicken shit. That's why taking cow poop samples didn't prove anything. Bill was good friends with the top cop in New London.

Well Becky says cops don't know shit from shinola anyway.  ;D

But, yeah chicken shit would be much more effective than cow poop.

I like the whole chicken chasing scene that would follow the Free Range Chicken release... good times.  >:D

Jim Johnson

There doesn't seem to be any internet record of the dump truck filled with chicken shit incident.

I never heard Bill exaggerate a story.  I'm pretty sure the dump truck indecent was real.

Russell Kanning