• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

John Connell

Started by SethCohn, January 12, 2016, 04:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

I noticed a few days ago that, unless I just missed it in my search, this issue hasn't even been discussed on free talk live yet.  I had not called in about it yet, because I figured they'd be all over it.   I don't think we want to be in a position where one of us dies mysteriously and (unless I missed it) we're not talking about it on our primary mass communication medium.   Especially since he did so much cool freedom stuff and was in the process of being punished for trying to preserve a piece of NH history.  We don't want to be talking only about our good news...like those awful USSA everytown "happy papers."

I'll try to call in about it if no one else does.

Russell Kanning

I guess they are worried about other stuff

blackie

Quote from: Jay on January 30, 2016, 10:55 AM NHFT
Quote from: blackie on January 30, 2016, 03:23 AM NHFT
Quote from: Jay on January 29, 2016, 03:39 PM NHFT
If I've learned anything about NH politics, is that each town has their own little corrupt club of sociopaths getting a government salary that utterly control everything in it. The only way things have ever made any headway is at the State legislature level. Throw the money and effort that way, if anything.
You are making friends with the wrong people. Also, the best use of money with corrupt people is bribes.

Having "friends" in the right places makes all the difference.

Blackmail also works well.

If you want to operate withing the current system and do your thing, perhaps.

If you're threatening their way of life with the ideas you are trying to spread, then that's not going to get you far.
Human nature effects all systems. Past, present and future.

It doesn't matter what ideas you are trying to spread, it won't cancel out human nature.

Jay

Quote from: blackie on February 02, 2016, 03:03 PM NHFT
Human nature effects all systems. Past, present and future.

It doesn't matter what ideas you are trying to spread, it won't cancel out human nature.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

I do not accept our present condition. I'm well aware, after a long internal struggle, that humanity acts like (or just plain IS) a bundle of turds in general.  And it would take seemingly more energy than exists in the universe to try and reverse the course of things. But I'd rather be thought of as stupid for trying than not trying...

Russell Kanning

think of the effect John had on some people

Tom Sawyer

So I was replying to runningwolfpigdogkenpo on the Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj1N3yfWESQ
I was not engaging in insults etc (unlike here) and he suddenly removed his comments. Of course mine went away as well.

runningwolfkenpo
+politicalGRAFFITI Yes, he was a con man and I am tired of doing this with you. He inherited that building.  He more than likely killed himself trying to burn it down.

It's funny, or maybe disturbing is a better term, how goofy the gossip must be among the haters. Yeah John was a con man, bush person who inherited the church.  ;D

Jay

runningwolfkenpo appears to literally have nothing better to do in his life but troll the comments section in anything at all related to the FSP or FTL.

Russell Kanning

yea .... not even a hint of truth

Silent_Bob

Quote from: Jay on March 26, 2016, 01:14 PM NHFT
runningwolfkenpo appears to literally have nothing better to do in his life but troll the comments section in anything at all related to the FSP or FTL.

Government paid troll...

Jay

Quote from: Silent_Bob on March 26, 2016, 09:19 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jay on March 26, 2016, 01:14 PM NHFT

Government paid troll...

I know that on the Free Keene website commenting section he along with others they were using TOR and VPN's. Plus he doesn't seem to exist in real life.

Russell Kanning

Dave Ridley

Still no word from the powers that be regarding what they think or claim happened?   Is that normal?  I did manage to bring this up on Free Talk Live and a quasilocal radio station last month.   I'm a publicizer...it's what I have to give.

Tom Sawyer

Been wondering myself. Although arson is a very tough crime to prove.

Russell Kanning

yea .... no word from anyone yet

KBCraig

From Maria, via FB:

"It is possible the truth may never be known...Or take a heck of a long time to find out.... Says a grieving soul waiting for 3+ months for toxicology report for her Dad.... Not to mention, pending detetmination from fire marshall"