• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

John Connell

Started by SethCohn, January 12, 2016, 04:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

btw .... the town was offered the church building for free by the outgoing church before John bought it

Jay

Quote from: Jim Johnson on May 25, 2016, 01:21 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on May 25, 2016, 11:54 AM NHFT
Part of the agreement not mentioned in the article, is removal of all the colorful elements of John's art. The town didn't even want any purple trim to remain -- just a whitewashed "church".

Apply that phrase however you wish.

No friend of John's would agree to that horse shit.

Apparently Grafton has a worse form of zoning: a secret Homeowners Association run by the Selectmen.

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

I hope they realize that the ghost of John Connell will not be able to rest and will forever haunt the building.

Dave Ridley

What has in been now...three months?  And (unless I'm missing something) *still* no further report what they think happened? 

Free libertarian

Quote from: DadaOrwell on June 13, 2016, 08:54 AM NHFT
What has in been now...three months?  And (unless I'm missing something) *still* no further report what they think happened?

I've heard zippo about any findings.  Is there any kind of ahem "ongoing investigation" ?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on June 13, 2016, 01:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: DadaOrwell on June 13, 2016, 08:54 AM NHFT

I've heard zippo about any findings.  Is there any kind of ahem "ongoing investigation" ?

They (who ever "they" are) refused to comment due to the "ongoing investigation".

Yeah, I keep wondering what happened to John.

Russell Kanning

and I regret talking to the investigator, since he is like all the other government bureaucrats .... useless or worse

Just came from my friends memorial service in Apple Valley CA. Jay Stewart
beware any of my friends .... I have lost 2 of my best friends this year.

blackie

If they think John started the fire(suicide), they probably won't ever release a final public report.

John came to visit me in Maine for a week last September. I tried to get him involved in the medical marijuana industry, but he really didn't want to leave NH.

We went to visit dagget rock, and Eastman park.

I think I am going to hold my own memorial service in Philips Maine for John this week.

Tom Sawyer

Dave Ridley

Wow thank you blackie...

Russell Kanning

many good memories of John this week as we buried another of my best friends.

KBCraig

Thinking of John today, and all those we've lost much too soon.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: KBCraig on January 12, 2017, 10:28 AM NHFT
Thinking of John today, and all those we've lost much too soon.

Yeah, I remember John often.

Among the others I've lost. One of the drags getting older.

Russell Kanning