• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Is it me, or does someone talketh way too much...

Started by Jay, January 15, 2016, 07:58 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jay on January 15, 2016, 07:58 AM NHFT
...in the comments section?

http://www.wmur.com/news/1-unaccounted-for-in-grafton-church-fire/37395446

I was thinking the same thing. Dude gives me a creepy vibe.

Weird image from Church Fire Investigation Ongoing

Jay

Funny, when I saw that picture today it made me want to go revisit the comments on the original article.

Things add up to be too weird. Sometimes you just get a gut feeling that something is off. The circumstances, Mr. Connell's posts, and this guy's general demeanor.

I don't think the arson dog reported being there is a normal procedural coincidence.

KBCraig

He made a point to put himself somewhere else when the fire was known to have started, then came back and stayed the entire time, reporting things that had not yet been announced.

Jay

Quote from: KBCraig on January 15, 2016, 02:32 PM NHFT
He made a point to put himself somewhere else when the fire was known to have started, then came back and stayed the entire time, reporting things that had not yet been announced.

Ahuh...mighty strange...

dalebert

They say he's a known arsonist in the comments. What's that about?

KBCraig

Quote from: dalebert on January 16, 2016, 10:44 AM NHFT
They say he's a known arsonist in the comments. What's that about?

I think that refers to one of the selectmen.

Russell Kanning

All of us outside of Grafton seemed to have the same reactions (asking questions wondering what was happening and where John was)
All of the people in town seemed to have similar reactions (some info ... still not knowing what was happening)
except 1 guy.