• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mark Edge - Belligerent Jackass/U.S. Citizen

Started by Tom Sawyer, January 23, 2016, 06:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Free libertarian

I thought the part about the citizenship being void was an interesting point.   

I don't think the border patrol guys were getting his drift though, so to have moved on to a Lysander Spoonerish "no authority" argument might have gone over their head.

Marks' from earth? Cool, that's where I was born too...well that's what I've been told.

Russell Kanning

we get a kick out of how many of these guys have such thick mexican accents we can't understand them
some times they just wave you through
some times they ask you "are you a citizen?" .... that one is easier to answer
it must be about compliance, because they just want you to answer ... it doesn't prove anything

Silent_Bob

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 24, 2016, 09:10 AM NHFT
we get a kick out of how many of these guys have such thick mexican accents we can't understand them
some times they just wave you through
some times they ask you "are you a citizen?" .... that one is easier to answer
it must be about compliance, because they just want you to answer ... it doesn't prove anything

I've been stopped several times by the border patrol at the roadblock just south of White River Junction, Vermont. They would ask me if I'm a citizen, I would respond, si, and continue on my way.

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Reminds me of Caleb saying he wanted to dress in a sombrero and do the same thing as Silent_Bob said.

Redheaded Mexican trying to sneak in from Canada.  ;D