• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Are Free Stater legislators going to stop this bit of government tyranny?

Started by Jay, March 02, 2016, 06:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

I want to know when they're going do something meaningful about football fucking monkeys!

Free libertarian

It looks like artificial insemination could be outlawed if I read parts of the bill correctly.

Also, I apologize...I didn't know any good bestiality jokes and didn't want to run off half cocked with a lamb er, lame attempt. 

Jim Johnson

Breeding as a hobby or not for profit is definitely out.

...the 4H is going to be in big trouble.

MaineShark

Apparently, the committee amended the bill before recommending it OTP.  I haven't read the new version, but it was claimed that the amendments address the issues related to breeding animals as a hobby and such.

Free libertarian

Quote from: blackie on March 04, 2016, 06:54 AM NHFT
Kyle Tasker was going to try to stop it, but he is going to be busy for a while.

http://freekeene.com/2016/03/03/state-rep-kyle-tasker-arrested-for-victimless-crimes-facing-60-years-in-prison/

Ironic that so far Tasker's "crime" amounts to being a thought crime and no actual non consenting victim has been identified.     If "they" do a brain scan and he's found to have thought about having sex with a sheep, maybe they should put him jail longer for thinking about that too? 

As a disclaimer,  I do not condone a person engaging in sex with a partner unable to consent, be they man or beast or hybrid.

Tom Sawyer

I say why stop at the dog fuckers? Necrophiliacs and cannibals are an untapped constituency.

Might play into the whole any press is good press mindset.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 04, 2016, 02:27 PM NHFT
I say why stop at the dog fuckers? Necrophiliacs and cannibals are an untapped constituency.

Might play into the whole any press is good press mindset.

Okay a bit off topic, but your post brought up a question.

How come if cats do it erm "doggy style" too, only canines get credit for that position ?  Seems blatantly biased against cats.   Can I write my Congressman a letter and they can work on this or something?

Okay, back on topic now...At least if a person IS a necrophiliac AND a cannibal that can get rid of the evidence if they do things in the proper sequence. 

Becky Thatcher

:rofl:  Dang I love the Underground!!

Sorry Tom for stealing your word.  ;D 8)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on March 04, 2016, 05:03 PM NHFT
:rofl:  Dang I love the Underground!!

Sorry Tom for stealing your word.  ;D 8)

Well little missy ya stole my heart, why not my words?

This thread has me listening to Nine Inch Nails-Closer.