• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Too many Porcs dying

Started by KBCraig, March 09, 2016, 06:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Pat McCotter. Lloyd Danforth. Hardy Macia. My son, Ben Craig. John Connell.

And now Greg Ewing, our very good friend.

Greg committed suicide early Tuesday morning. We're just numb.

That makes four suicides in 17 months in Lancaster, and three of them were personally connected to us. The fourth was a stranger, but lived just four houses down from us.

This shit is getting old.

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Sorry ya'll are suffering another loss.

For many folks with our belief set, I think, it can be like swimming against the current.

Jay

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 10, 2016, 06:01 AM NHFT
For many folks with our belief set, I think, it can be like swimming against the current.

And for some, after you get here and experience the "community" that divides more than embraces, you can end up feeling even more alone in the world.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Jay on March 10, 2016, 08:47 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 10, 2016, 06:01 AM NHFT

And for some, after you get here and experience the "community" that divides more than embraces, you can end up feeling even more alone in the world.

An umbrella will block the rain, but also the sun if you hold it too tightly.     Peace and best wishes.

Russell Kanning

you obviously didn't move close enough to Solar Powered Bob

KBCraig