• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

This is your chance to excommunicate someone!

Started by Jay, March 12, 2016, 08:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

It has been confirmed that he is prohibited from attending FSP events, period.

Russell Kanning

that is surprising .... there will be cops trolling, undercover feds, but not Ian .... kinda lame

Russell Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on March 17, 2016, 11:03 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 17, 2016, 09:39 AM NHFT
It is funny watching how the FSP does stuff. They just got a new president and I guess us members don't get to vote on that. :)

We never have. And when it's been pointed out, we get reminded that the FSP doesn't have members.
remember when one of those guys told us we were customers ... not members, shareholders, or really stakeholders of any kind.
the funny thing for me is when I signed up for the FSP was around the time we voted for the state ... I guess that is the last time we decided anything publicly.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 17, 2016, 04:26 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jay on March 17, 2016, 04:11 PM NHFT
https://freestateproject.org/blogs/free-state-project-statement-regarding-ian-freeman-and-free-talk-live

QuoteFurthermore, Ian Freeman is no longer invited to attend FSP-hosted events, including PorcFest and Liberty Forum.

I don't agree with this part. Unless there is behavior behind the scenes that I am unaware of.
that is strange

I almost got voted out of the FSP ... the vote was 4-3, along gender lines, and I don't even know what I was doing at the time that made them decide to vote on getting rid of me.
As Lloyd used to say "what are they going to do ... have Amanda come up from Mass and kick you out of the state?"

Jay

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 17, 2016, 09:05 PM NHFT
https://freestateproject.org/blogs/free-state-project-statement-regarding-ian-freeman-and-free-talk-live

QuoteFurthermore, Ian Freeman is no longer invited to attend FSP-hosted events, including PorcFest and Liberty Forum.

I don't agree with this part. Unless there is behavior behind the scenes that I am unaware of.
that is strange

I almost got voted out of the FSP ... the vote was 4-3, along gender lines, and I don't even know what I was doing at the time that made them decide to vote on getting rid of me.
As Lloyd used to say "what are they going to do ... have Amanda come up from Mass and kick you out of the state?"

First time I heard about you almost being excommunicated. Ahh, voting, in any form...lol...

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jay on March 17, 2016, 09:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 17, 2016, 09:05 PM NHFT

that is strange

First time I heard about you almost being excommunicated. Ahh, voting, in any form...lol...

Good times.  ;D

I bet they are wishing that Russell's brand of crazy was the only kind they had to deal with.

I have to say that making a paper airplane in Fed Court sure got Denis all worked up. I thought "Oh good, someone thought to take notes... that might be useful." Little did I realize he was taking notes to tattle on Russell.

K neth

People who think of themselves as passionate radicals must reject those who make them look like tepid supporters of the status quo. For the sake of their self-identity, they need to see us as abnormal. 

blackie

Did Ian get kicked off of all the FSP facebook groups?

MikeforLiberty

He exited on his own.

I can live without the drama, so I've left too. Maybe I'll be branded as one of his worshippers.

KBCraig

Quote from: MikeforLiberty on March 18, 2016, 12:15 PM NHFT
He exited on his own.

I can live without the drama, so I've left too. Maybe I'll be branded as one of his worshippers.

Ian has either created or egged on 90% of the drama in Porc World.

KBCraig

Quote from: MikeforLiberty on March 18, 2016, 12:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: blackie on March 18, 2016, 10:57 AM NHFT
Did Ian get kicked off of all the FSP facebook groups?
He exited on his own.

Apparently not, since he just posted on the Porcupines group, advertising NH Hemp Fest.

MikeforLiberty

I left Porcupines long ago amidst the CC drama. One might get the impression that all the statist have been eliminated and we need to find new targets.