• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

International Becky Thatcher Day

Started by KBCraig, April 27, 2016, 12:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

http://www.trendingmail.com/2016/04/annual-holiday-celebrating-world-naked.html

If there ever was a day to plant your seed, it's May 2.

That's because it's World Naked Gardening Day, an annual event where people are supposed to drop their drawers and get down and dirty.

Now in its 10th year, World Naked Gardening Day is traditionally celebrated the first Saturday in May.

Tom Sawyer

Probably easier to spot the ticks.   ;D

Free libertarian

I'm a tick magnet.  Never once had to buy any of 'em a drink and they all wanted to suck me.

MaineShark

The first Saturday in May is the 7th, this year, unless my calendar is screwing with me...

KBCraig

Quote from: MaineShark on April 27, 2016, 07:13 PM NHFT
The first Saturday in May is the 7th, this year, unless my calendar is screwing with me...

Yeah, I caught that it was a re-post.

Tom Sawyer

Here's a shot we got working in our garden.

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on April 28, 2016, 12:33 PM NHFT
Who is she "gardening" with?

Hey, wait a minute! I suppose that is to imply that I don't have the body of Adonis.

I wouldn't mind her "entertaining" if they'd do some of the dang chores around here.  ;D

MaineShark

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 28, 2016, 08:20 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on April 28, 2016, 12:33 PM NHFTWho is she "gardening" with?
Hey, wait a minute! I suppose that is to imply that I don't have the body of Adonis.

You could instead assume that he was complimenting you by implying that the watering can isn't large enough to hide what it's there to hide.  All in how you interpret it!

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: MaineShark on April 29, 2016, 06:18 AM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on April 28, 2016, 12:33 PM NHFTWho is she "gardening" with?

You could instead assume that he was complimenting you by implying that the watering can isn't large enough to hide what it's there to hide.  All in how you interpret it!

Yeah, what he said. Take that Johnson!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 29, 2016, 06:24 AM NHFT

I guess we should split this off into a delusional subthread.

Tom Sawyer

Did ya really have to pop my bubble?   :'(

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 29, 2016, 06:24 AM NHFT

Commas are critical in a thread about naked Johnsons.

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

I was gunna say that that guy was too short to be you