• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Insufferable Weird Dream Thread

Started by dalebert, September 04, 2008, 09:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: KBCraig on May 18, 2016, 06:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on May 18, 2016, 07:22 AM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on May 18, 2016, 07:19 AM NHFT
Not to veer off topic too far, but how does one "summon a poop monster" ?

You're a Dad, and you don't know how that's done?

Changing a diaper that is only wet seems to yield immediate results.

Yes exactly, in the cat world  that is known as the clean litterbox phenomenon.

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 19, 2016, 07:55 AM NHFT
Sounds like you just have to study some Carlos Castaneda and the lucid dreaming techniques. Start controlling your dream world and your power could grow tremendously.

Got shrooms, Don Juan Sawyer?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: KBCraig on May 21, 2016, 12:04 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 19, 2016, 07:55 AM NHFT
Sounds like you just have to study some Carlos Castaneda and the lucid dreaming techniques. Start controlling your dream world and your power could grow tremendously.

Got shrooms, Don Juan Sawyer?

Made me think of my favorite Simpson episode The Mysterious Voyage of Homer when Homer eats the Guatemalan Insanity Pepper and takes a trip. Johnny Cash as the voice of the coyote was pretty great.

dalebert

Season 5, episode 5 of Louie--he's having crazy dreams. You gotta see it.

MaineShark

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 21, 2016, 08:23 AM NHFTMade me think of my favorite Simpson episode The Mysterious Voyage of Homer when Homer eats the Guatemalan Insanity Pepper and takes a trip. Johnny Cash as the voice of the coyote was pretty great.

There are two kinds of Simpsons fans in this world: those whose favorite episode is that one, and those who are wrong!

Hands down, the best episode they ever did.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: MaineShark on May 23, 2016, 06:08 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 21, 2016, 08:23 AM NHFTMade me think of my favorite Simpson episode The Mysterious Voyage of Homer when Homer eats the Guatemalan Insanity Pepper and takes a trip. Johnny Cash as the voice of the coyote was pretty great.

There are two kinds of Simpsons fans in this world: those whose favorite episode is that one, and those who are wrong!

Hands down, the best episode they ever did.

Wow, it's wonderful to have my rightness confirmed.  8) :D