• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

DC-out-of-NH protest / litter pickup 6/26/2016

Started by Dave Ridley, June 10, 2016, 05:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: Dave Ridley on June 29, 2016, 04:33 PM NHFT
Looks like Derrick has already scheduled another demonstration....see http://nhexit.com for details.

Before I forget, just wanted to say "big thanks" to you Dave, for helping to foment the ideas that people have a right to self determine. 

"We" need billions of more Emperors and a lot fewer "representatives".

Russell Kanning

yea good idea
for some reason I have trouble posting here
btw Dave you might have caused a couple of people to register here. I delete all the spambots and try to let through the real people. Email me or something if I don't let you in.

Dave Ridley

Ya Russell someone just started a post on the FB discussion group advocating that we form a web forum.  I've recommended they come to this forum and specifically this thread instead.  Thanks for the kind words all.  In terms of the Monitor article, that reporter knew her shit.  She'd been to somewhat-newly-independent Slovenia and spoke a bit of Serbian after a four month academic stint in ex-Yugo. 

Russell Kanning

we have our problems, but you can find stuff here from the past unlike facebug