• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

More FUN WITH ISLAM...

Started by Riddler, June 12, 2016, 11:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Riddler

Jim Johnson

At this point, it's just a guy with an Arab sounding name.

....and probably a guy who's made a gay people.

.....and it wasn't mentioned if they were playing disco music.... 'cause that'll set people off.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Riddler on June 12, 2016, 11:08 AM NHFT
Anybody?.....You still wanna fucking debate me?.....Have a good one.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/

I'd like a little more info.  before agreeing to a fucking debate.  What is your position you intend to defend ?

I'll go with doggie style if you agree to defend missionary. 

Russell Kanning

Riddler

Well, I guess we know who the dummies are......
"Just a guy with an arab-sounding name"......

How bout them debate skills, geniuses

Riddler

Quote from: Free libertarian on June 12, 2016, 08:07 PM NHFT

I'd like a little more info.  before agreeing to a fucking debate.  What is your position you intend to defend ?

I'm just the guy that's been ringing the alarm bell here, about radical islam...That's my position, smart boy.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Riddler on June 15, 2016, 06:24 PM NHFT

Dude....

It took you three days to get back here.

......you have three days of trolling before you come back here?

I don't know about the other people here.... but if we're not important enough for the Fed. troll to only come around once every three fucking days... You know what? Fuck you.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Riddler on June 15, 2016, 06:25 PM NHFT

I'm just the guy that's been ringing the alarm bell here, about radical islam...That's my position, smart boy.

Oh goody.   Let's debate then.

My position is that no person should delegate a right they do not possess.   I win.

Tom Sawyer

The largest act of terrorism in this country, other than the twin towers, was McVeigh in Oklahoma City. The common thread is the Federal Gooberment doing bad shit to people and then other people retaliate.

As to the hoax/false flag idea....
Why, it's not necessary. There are plenty of people that can be agitated to do this awful things. Either by design or just stupidity, the results are the same. The blowhard bullies in power can't help but make the world a less safe place. I mean their War on Drugs brought the Bloods and the Crips to the heartland, they will bring Isis to your neighborhood as well.

There will be more of these acts and they will likely be even more horrible. Why? Because it gets attention. It makes the Fox News crowd scream for vengeance. Others will scream and wail in fear. The point is it gets emotional results and that is a victory for people that want to be heard, feared, etc.

Riddler

Quote from: Jim Johnson on June 15, 2016, 09:31 PM NHFT

Dude....

I don't know about the other people here.... but if we're not important enough for the Fed. troll to only come around once every three fucking days... You know what? Fuck you.

Oh, nigga, pleez....that's the BEST comeback you got?...You got caught with A MUSLIM COCK IN YOUR MOUTH...
you insipid douchebag....so, your intelligent comeback ...is how MANY FUCKING DAYS it took for me to post?....WOW....You are so sadly out of ammo, my limp-wristed, progressive cock-knocker. Brush up...You can't paint this scenario any other way than ISLAMIC EXTREMISM.....Fuck YOU....dummy.,,they want YOU& YOURS dead too... (check with any of your LBGT friends....see if they didn't flip-flop)

Riddler

Quote from: Free libertarian on June 16, 2016, 05:33 AM NHFT
Quote from: Riddler on June 15, 2016, 06:25 PM NHFT

Oh goody.   Let's debate then.

My position is that no person should delegate a right they do not possess.   I win.

No Genius....You might just want to take a stand against Radical Islam.Your "puffed-up" Libertarian-Free-State position (I am, btw...far more Libertarian, than you may think....yet, more realistic) ...means NOTHING....Unless you are on some faraway PLANET that you, alone, lay claim to. Radical Islam does NOT recognize YOUR sovereignty,  stupid. Next time a pressure -cooker takes your legs off, and your kid's FUCKING HEAD, maybe we can talk some more......you might have to use a keypad

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Riddler on June 16, 2016, 08:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on June 15, 2016, 09:31 PM NHFT

Dude....

Oh, nigga, pleez....that's the BEST comeback you got?...You got caught with A MUSLIM COCK IN YOUR MOUTH...
you insipid douchebag....so, your intelligent comeback ...is how MANY FUCKING DAYS it took for me to post?....WOW....You are so sadly out of ammo, my limp-wristed, progressive cock-knocker. Brush up...You can't paint this scenario any other way than ISLAMIC EXTREMISM.....Fuck YOU....dummy.,,they want YOU& YOURS dead too... (check with any of your LBGT friends....see if they didn't flip-flop)

:icon_biggrin:

Tom Sawyer

That's MR. limp-wristed, progressive cock-knocker, to you!

;D

It's funny how far off the mark this is... Jim sure isn't limp-wristed, progressive or a cock-knocker, whatever a cock-knocker is.  ;D

Jim Johnson

Cock Knocker - One who randomly strikes people in the testicles. Often on a daily or hourly basis.

dalebert

I think it comes from the phrase "don't knock it until you've tried it". He's saying you refuse to try the cock.

I agree, Riddler. Jim's refusal to even try the cock is a bit prejudiced.